M.Tech Computer Science & Engineering
Industrial and Global Exposure
Students from M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) programme are wide-open to the recent industry drifts through industrial visits and industry internships. Some of the companies which offered project internships include Honeywell,Congizant,Wipro,Accenture, GE, Philips, Netapp, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services, Alcatel Lucent, Ingersollrand, Altiux, Tyco, Infosys, L & T Infotech, Newgen etc.,. Students who undergo project internships will receive stipend. Upon successful completion, they shall be absorbed by the respective companies. So far, all the students selected for internships have been converted to regular appointments
1. Konijeti Venkata Sundeep Kumar,” Data Analytics and Visualization Using IoT Platform”, Tyco fire and security India pvt ltd, Bangalore
2. P.Padmasree,”A Novel Technique for Image Compression in Hand Written Recognition using Back Propagation in Neural Network”, done in National Institute of Design, Gujarat
3. Alexander Charles Gilfellon,” Implementation of Salesforce : CRM in business enterprises”, in Absyz Technology,Hyderabad
4. Neha trivathi,” IBM Secured Key Lifecycle Manager”,IBM software Security system, Pune.
5. MITESH VIVEK BHOPALE,”DYNAMIC USER INTERFACE WITH AUTO PREDICTIONS USING DATA ANALYTICS”, Ingersoll Rand,Chennai
6. Mohd Shafi Bhat,” Medical Device SW Installation Integrity”, GE HEALTH CARE,BANGLORE
7. Pushpinder Singh,” backend job monitoring system”, Paypal,Chennai.
Dhanashree Kharde has completed the Master Thesis entitled “Recommendation System for Research Oriented Collaborative Platform” under the guidance of Prof. Lyth Sliman in EFREI (Ecole Francaise d’Electronique et d’Informatique), France,2015.