Dr. ANAND A. SAMUEL
Dr. Anand A Samuel completed his Bachelors in Engineering from the College of Engineering, Guindy and went on pursue his Masters in IIT Madras and his PhD in Anna University.
His wide array of experience includes a couple of years serving in the Industry and with over 20 years of experience in teaching in Anna University. He has been a part of VIT for the past 13 years and he has been the Vice- Chancellor since 2014. He is a recipient of Life Time Achievement Award from QCFI. He has published more than 90 research papers in Journals and Conference, written a book on Total Quality Management, completed 5 funded research projects and has organised more than 20 Faculty Development Programmes in our University.
- Former Regional Director – ISHRAE
- Former Executive Committee Member – ASHRAE
- Former Secretary – QCFI, Chennai
- ‘Master Trainer’ – certified by ISTE, New Delhi.
- ‘Quality Lead Assessor’ – certified by BSI, UK
- Recipient of Life Time Achievement Award from QCFI
- Published more than 90 research papers in Journals and Conferences
- Written a book on Total Quality Management
- Completed 5 funded research projects
- Organized more than 20 Faculty Development Programmes
- Active member in the Board of NGOs such as BAF, FES, FMPB, MUT, etc.,
- Member in professional bodies such as ISTE, CI, SAE, ISHRAE, ASHRAE etc.,
- Co-ordinating committee member in NAAC, 2006
- Conducted more than 100 Training Programmes for working professionals on various leadership topics.
Contact: Dr. Anand A Samuel, Vice Chancellor, VIT, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014, India.