Minimum Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have graduated with a full-time degree from any recognized University with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks for MCA and 50% marks for M.Tech. Degree programmes.
- Consistent Record in X Std. and XII Std. is required (For MCA Programme)
- Candidates appearing for their final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have completed their final Semester / year exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
- It is compulsory for candidates selected to produce their final year marks statement and Provisional degree certificate before August 15th, failing which, their admission will stand cancelled.