BBA Online Interview/Discussion (16th, 17th & 18th July 2020)
General Instructions, Rules and Code of Conduct to the Candidates Appearing for the Online Personal Interview/Discussion:
- No change of interview/discussion timings will be entertained under any circumstances. Duration of time will be a maximum 30 minutes only.
- Login through the Zoom Id provided. Candidates need not make calls to the panel members. If required, our faculty will make the call to interview the candidate.
- Use your application number and name while logging in to the session: (Ex. 2020500000 Rajan)
- Candidate must be ready for the online interview/discussion at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid mismatch in the online connection.
- The face of the candidate must be visible with proper lighting and without any disturbance in the background. Use your headphone/earphone for good clarity and quality of sound and voice.
- Select the perfect spot without any external disturbances for your good internet connection.
- During the interview/discussion, the candidate must maintain appropriate posture, dress formally and must speak in English only.
- Even in the online environment, eye contact is important. Instead of looking at the person on the screen, look directly into the webcam and stay engaged.
- Ensure that your computer or mobile is ON always and that no one else is around when you are attending the interview/discussion.
- Communication with anyone other than the panel members during the interview/ discussion is strictly prohibited.
- Impersonation or indulging in any kind of misbehaviour is strictly prohibited and will be viewed seriously.
- All the sessions will be recorded from our end.
- Recording of the session by the candidates is strictly prohibited.
- Consequences of Rule Violations: If the candidate violates the interview/discussion rules, he/she will automatically receive a score of “0” for the interview/ discussion. The decision of the panel members is final.
- Shortlisted candidates’ name list will be displayed in the VIT Chennai website. All other admission details will be available on the website immediately.