School of Advanced Sciences (SAS) | Chemistry
The Division promotes high-quality research in the following diversified areas:
|S.No.||Faculty||Area of Research|
|1||Dr. S. Mahalakshmi||Computational Chemistry of Materials and Inorganic compounds|
|2||Dr. S. Arockiasamy||Synthesis of Inorganic precursors, evaluation of thermodynamic parameters and coating of thin films by Plasma CVD|
|3||Dr. K. Rajendra Kumar||Polymer Chemistry|
|4||Dr. M.M. Balamurali||Biophysical Chemistry|
|5||Dr. P. Sangeetha||Heterogeneous catalysis, mixed oxides, nanomaterials, Layered double hydroxides and its applications|
|6||Dr.Tanushree Choudhury||Clay Polymer Nanocomposites, Hybrid Membranes for Wastewater Treatment, Clay catalysts for industrial applications|
|7||Dr. Milind ShrinivasDangate||Monomers & Polymers for CdTe, DSC, explosive detection; solid acid catalysts; Multistep Drugs: Antifungal, antiangiogenesis, Protein RAC-1 inhibitors|
|8||Dr.Krishnendu Biswas||Solid state chemistry/materials for energy storage and conversion|
|9||Dr. R. Saravana Kumar||Synthesis of Natural Products analogs for Biological applications|
|10||Dr.Fateh Veer Singh||Hypervalent Iodine Chemistry, Organoselenium Chemistry and Synthesis of polyaromatic substrates for OLEDs|
|11||Dr.JayantaParui||Nanofluids for coolants and multi-functional metal oxides for solid state refrigeration|
|12||Dr. G. Santosh||Molecular self -assembly and Dye Chemistry|
|13||Dr. IlaiyarajaPerumal||Solar cell, Light emitting Diode, wastewater treatment|
|14||Dr. Kiran Kumar Tadi||Electrochemistry Biosensors 2D-Nanomaterials|
|15||Dr. Buthanapalli Ramakrishna||Inorganic, coordination chemistry, Supramolecular chemistry, Metallo-pillarenes|
|16||Dr. Ramachandran G||Theoretical Chemistry|
|17||Dr. Ganesan Pandian||Electrochemical Energy Conversion and CO2 Reduction|
|18||Dr. Sujoy Sarkar||Understanding electrode-electrolyte interface using (nano)electrochemistry|
Publications in 2023
- Vijayaraj Venkatachalam, Sasikala Ganapathy, Ilaiyaraja Perumal, Manikandan Anandhan, Crystal shape and size of CdTe colloidal quantum dots controlled by silver doping for enhanced quantum dots sensitized solar cells performance, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 656 (2023) 130296.
- Roniboss, S. Sindhu, L. John Kennedy, S. Arockiasamy, Synthesis and thermal properties of two novel cobalt (II) Schiff’s base complexes as precursors for coating cobalt oxide (Co3O4) thin film by a Plasma Enhanced Metallo-Organic Chemical Vapour Deposition, , Journal of Molecular Structure, Volume 1272 (2023) 134189.
- Prathima, T.S., Choudhury, B., Ahmad, M.G., Chanda, K., Balamurali, M.M., Recent developments on other platinum metal complexes as target-specific anticancer therapeutics, Coordination Chemistry Reviews, 2023, 490, 215231.
- Jena, S., Choudhury, B., Ahmad, M.G., Balamurali, M.M., Chanda, K., Photophysical evaluation on the electronic properties of synthesized biologically significant pyrido fused imidazo[4,5-c]quinolones, Spectrochimica Acta – Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2023, 287, 122081.
- Prathima, T.S., Ahmad, M.G., Karuppasamy, R., Chanda, K., Balamurali, M.M., Investigation on Phyto-active Constituent of Clerodendrum paniculatum as Therapeutic Agent against Viral Diseases, ChemistrySelect, 2023, 8(4), e202203932.
- Dasmahapatra, U., Rajasekhar, S., Neelima, G., …Balamurali, M.M., Chanda, K., In Silico Design and Investigation of Novel Thiazetidine Derivatives as Potent Inhibitors of PrpR in Mycobacterium tuberculosis, Chemistry and Biodiversity, 2023, 20(1), e202200925.
- A. Dhanasekaran, G. Suresh, Ilaiyaraja Perumal, N. Priyadarshini, K. Dhanaraj,R.M. Vimalathithan, Bio-waste derived hydroxyapatite nano rods for U(VI) uptake from aqueous medium, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry (2023) 332:3235-3247.
- Chacko, L., Joseph, A., Tadi, K.K., …Narayanan, T.N., Aneesh, P.M., MoS2-TiO2 Nanocomposites for Enhanced Photo-electrocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution, Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 2023, 170(7), 076503.
Publications in 2022
- Dasmahapatra, U., Kumar, C.K., Das, S.,Balamurali, M.M., Chanda, K.In-silico molecular modelling, MM/GBSA binding free energy and molecular dynamics simulation study of novel pyrido fused imidazo[4,5-c]quinolines as potential anti-tumor agents, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2022, 10, 991369.
- Singh, H., Thirupathi, A., Das, B.,Balamurali, M.M.,Jagavelu, K., Peruncheralathan, S., 2,3-Difunctionalized Benzo[ b]thiophene Scaffolds Possessing Potent Antiangiogenic Properties, Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2022, 65(1), pp. 120–134.
- M. Savitha Lakshmi and S. Mahalakshmi, “Computational aspects to design iridium complexes as emitters for OLED”, Molecular systems design & engineering, 2022, 7, 1172-1206.
- Vijayaraj Venkatachalam , Sasikala Ganapathy, N. Priyadarshini , Ilaiyaraja Perumal, Indium doped CdTe colloidal quantum dots stabilised in aqueous medium for white light emission, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects 653 (2022) 129891
- Manjula Krishnan, Fateh V Singh, Ultrasound-Assisted Metal-Free Synthesis of Functionalized 1, 2-Teraryls by Ring Transformation Methodology, Synthesis, 2022, 54, 5273-5280.
- Fateh V Singh, S. E. Shetgaonkar, M. Krishnan, T. Wirth, Progress in organocatalysis with hypervalent iodine catalysts, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2022, 51, 8102-8139.
- Ritu Mamgain, Revati Nagarkar, Fateh V Singh, Progress in metal-catalysed trifluormethylation reactions using hypervalent iodine reagents, Arkivoc, 2022, 57-107.DOI: https://doi.org/10.24820/ark.5550190.p011.768
- Fateh V. Singh, R. Kumar, T. Dohi, Metal-free oxidative transformations in organic synthesis (Editorial), Front. Chem. 2022, 10, 956779.
- Ritu Mamgain, Fateh V Singh, Selenium-Based Fluorescence Probes for the Detection of Bioactive Molecules, ACS Organic Inorganic Au, 2022, 2, 262-288.
- Manickam Ramesh and Krishnendu Biswas, Inducing oxide ion vacancies in Sr2CoSbO6 as a strategy to decouple power factor and thermal conductivity, New J. Chem., 2022, 46, 17678-17681.
- Jagan Radhakrishnan, Abdul Kareem, Sellappan Senthilkumar, Krishnendu Biswas, Facile synthesis of S-vacancy induced electrochemical HER activity in multilayered Sn doped MoS2, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 917, 165444.
- Jagan Radhakrishnan, Srabanti Ratna, Krishnendu Biswas, Metal oxide/2D layered TMDs composites for H2 evolution reaction via photocatalytic water splitting – A mini review, Inorganic Chemistry Communications, 145, 2022, 109971.
- Jagan Radhakrishnan, Abdul Kareem, Sellappan Senthilkumar, Krishnendu Biswas, Facile one-step synthesis of CuGaS2 nanosheets and its electrocatalytic activity towards hydrogen evolution, Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids, 170, 2022, 110929.
- Jagan Radhakrishnan, Abdul Kareem ,Srabanti Ratna, Sellappan Senthilkumar, and Krishnendu Biswas, Snowflake-like Metastable Wurtzite CuGaS2/MoS2 Composite with Superior Electrochemical HER Activity, ACS Omega, 2022, 7, 48, 43883–43893.
- S. Sarkar; D. Mukherjee; R. Harini, G. Nagaraju, “Ionic liquid assisted synthesis of rutile Ruthenium Oxide nanoplatelets for electrochemical energy applications”; J. Mater. Sci. 2022, 57, 7850-7863.
- K. N. Manukumar, G. Nagaraju, S. Sarkar, D. Manjunatha, A. Khosla, C. Manjunatha; Ta2O5-RGO Nanocomposite As Emerging Anode Material for Sodium Ion Storage Via Extrinsic Pseudo-Capacitive Red-Ox Process; ECS Trans. 2022, 107, 14829-14842 .
- Varun Gopalakrishnan, Dhakshain Balaji V. and Milind Shrinivas Dangate, “Review—Conjugated Polymer Photovoltaic Materials: Performance and Applications of Organic Semiconductors in Photovoltaics”, ECS Journal of Solid-State Science and Technology, 11(3), 2022, 035001.
- S. Raj Bharath, T. Maiyalagan, S. Arockiasamy, Deposition of SrCO3 thin film consisting of self-assembled bundles of nanostructures by a plasma-enhanced liquid injection chemical vapour deposition technique, Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics, 33, 2022, 13435–13443.
- Prajna Moharana, G. Santosh, “Organogels Fabricated from Self-Assembled Nanotubes Containing Core Substituted Perylene Diimide Derivative”, ACS Omega, 7(25), 2022, 1932–21938.
- Deepa S., Ramu A., Rajendrakumar K, “Natural catalyst for luminol chemiluminescence: application to validate peroxide levels in commercial hair dyes”, Luminescence, 2022, 37( 4), 558.
- Fateh V Singh and Thomas Wirth, “Selenium Reagents for Organic Synthesis [Editorial]”, Current Organic Synthesis, 19, 2022, 291-292.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar, Ritu Mamgain, Kotaro Kikushima, T. Dohi, Fateh V Singh, Palladium-Catalyzed Organic Reactions Involving Hypervalent Iodine Reagents, Molecules, 27, 2022, 3900.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar, Aleena Raju, H. China, N. Takenaga, T. Dohi and Fateh V Singh, “Non-Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling Reactions Using Hypervalent Iodine Reagents”, Frontiers in Chemistry, 10, 2022, 909250.
- B Haridevamuthu, Tamilvelan Manjunathan, Ajay Guru, Rajendran Saravana Kumar, Rajakrishnan Rajagopal, Palaniselvam Kuppusamy, Annie Juliet, Pushparathinam Gopinath, Jesu Arockiaraj, “Hydroxyl containing benzo[b]thiophene analogs mitigates the acrylamide induced oxidative stress in the zebrafish larvae by stabilizing the glutathione redox cycle” Life Sci., 298, 2022, 120507.
- Varun Gopalakrishnan, Dhakshain Balaji V. and Milind Shrinivas Dangate, Review- Conjugated Polymer Photovoltaic Materials: Performance and Applications of Organic Semiconductors in Photovoltaics • ECS Journal of Solid-State Science and Technology, 11( 3), 2022, 035001.
- Ramachandran Gnanasekaran andYao Xu, Understanding the Energetic Components Influencing the Thermodynamic Quantities of Carbonic Anhyrase Protein upon Ligand Binding, ChemistrySelect, 7(8), , 2022, e202200024.
- Priyanka B Kole, Shiva Prasad Kollur, HD Revanasiddappa, Chandan Shivamallu, Renyer A Costa, Earle SA Junior, Lucas M Anselmo, Jonathas N da Silva, Chandrashekar Srinivasa, Asad Syed, Fateh V Singh, Structural, Electronic, Vibrational and Pharmacological Investigations of Highly Functionalized Diarylmethane Molecules Using DFT Calculations, Molecular Dynamics and Molecular Docking, Polycyclic Aromatic Compounds, 2022, 1-19.
- Ravi Kumar, Fateh V Singh, Naoko Takenaga, Toshifumi Dohi, “Asymmetric Direct/Stepwise Dearomatization Reactions Involving Hypervalent Iodine Reagents”, Chemistry-An Asian Journal, 2022, 17, e202101115 (Cover page – e202101334).
- Priyanka B Kole, Fateh V Singh, Metal-Free Synthesis and Photophysical Behaviour of Thermally Stable Blue Fluorescent Styryl-cored Biaryls by Ring Transformation of alpha-pyranone, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1250, 131622.
- Manjula Krishnan, Fateh V Singh, Ultrasound-assisted synthesis, photophysical behaviour and single crystal X-ray analysis of highly functionalized prenylarenes, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1256, 132544.
- G S, Shetgaonkar SE, Singh FV. Recent Advances in Organoselenium Catalysis, Curr. Org. Synth., 2022, 19(3), 393-413.
- Santosh G., Samata E Shetgaonkar, Fateh V Singh, “Recent Advances in Organoselenium Catalysis, Current Organic Synthesis”, 19, 2022, 393-413.
- Manickam Ramesh, J Yesuraj, Kibum Kim, Krishnendu Biswas, Oxygen vacancy induced high specific capacitance in Sr2CoSbO6, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2022, 148, 106806.
- P Prasanth, T. Satyanarayana, Buthanapalli Ramakrishna, G. Nagarjuna, B. Rambabu, MC Rao, N. Venkatramaiah, ‘Dielectric investigations on metal (Ni and Cu) tetrahydroxy phenyl porphyrins in PMMA polymer matrix’, Materials Today: Proceedings, 50, 2022, 371-374.
- Priyanka B Kole and Fateh V Singh*, ‘Metal-Free Synthesis and Photophysical Behaviour of Thermally Stable Blue Fluorescent Styryl-cored Biaryls by Ring Transformation of alpha-pyranone’, Journal of Molecular Structure, 2022, 1250, 131622.
- Manickam Ramesh, Thangaian Kesavan, Krishnendu Biswas, ‘Observance of enhanced specific capacity in quenched Cr doped CuFeO2’, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 139, 2022, 106372.
- J. Brindha, Milind Shrinivas Dangate, and M. M. Balamurali, “Environment Remediation Tools: Chemosensors and Biosensors”, Environmental Pollution and Remediation; Springer ISSN 2662-1681 ISSN 2662-169X (electronic) Environmental and Microbial Biotechnology ISBN 978-981-15-5498-8 ISBN 978-981-15-5499-5 (eBook) https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5499-5
- Nasrin I. Shaikh, R. Rajapriya, Milind Shrinivas Dangate, “Smart Solar Modules for Smart Buildings”, Smart Buildings Digitalization, ISBN 9781032146515, Published February 24, 2022 by Taylor and Francis (CRC Press) (eBook)https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003240853.
- Smart Solar Modules for Smart Buildings • Nasrin I. Shaikh, R. Rajapriya, Milind Shrinivas Dangate, Smart Buildings Digitalization, ISBN 9781032146515, Published February 24, 2022 by Taylor and Francis (CRC Press) (eBook)https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003240853
- Gubbala V. Ramesh, Ch. G. Chandaluri, Kiran Kumar Tadi, Naveen K. Dandu, N. Mahender Reddy, Recent advances in functional materials: Bioelectronics-integrated biosensor applications, Kaushik Pal, Sabu Thomas, (eds), Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials, Functional Materials Processing for Switchable Device Modulation, Woodhead Publishing, 2022, Pages 221-239, ISBN 9780128239728, https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-823972-8.00002-2
- Kiran Kumar Tadi, N. Mahender Reddy, Ch. G. Chandalururi, G.Priya Sakala , G. V. Ramesh, Functionalized Biopolymer Nanocomposites for the Degradation of Textile Dyes. In: Hato M.J., Sinha Ray S. (eds) Functional Polymer Nanocomposites for Wastewater Treatment. Springer Series in Materials Science, Springer, Cham. vol 323. pp. 175-200, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-94995-2_6 ISBN: 978-3-030-94995-2
Publications in 2021
- Udit Kumar, Buthanapalli Ramakrishna, J. Varghese, P. Vidhyapriya, N. Sakthivel, B. Manimaran, ‘Self-Assembled Manganese (I)-Based Selenolato-Bridged Tetranuclear Metallorectangles: Host–Guest Interaction, Anticancer, and CO-Releasing Studies’, Inorganic Chemistry, 60, 2021, 13284-13298.
- Pratiksha Gawas, Buthanapalli Ramakrishna, N. Veeraiah, N. Venkatramaiah, ‘Multifunctional Hydantions: Recent Advances in Optoelectronics and in Medicinal drugs from Academia to Chemical Industry’, Journal of Materials Chemistry-C, 2021,9, 16341-16377.
- Suresh Selvendran, Souvik Das, Kamran Waidha, Swathi Venkatesan, M. M. Balamurali, Biswarup Basu, and Saravanakumar Rajendran, ‘Pyrrole-Fused Benzoxazinones/Quinoxalinones: Molecular Dynamic Simulation, Antiproliferative and Antibacterial Activities’, ChemistrySelect, 2021, 6, 10872-10882.
- Kamran Waidha, Udi Zurgil, Efrat Ben‐Zeev, Jacob Gopas, Saravanakumar Rajendran, and Avi Golan‐Goldhirsh, ‘Inhibition of Cysteine Proteases by 6,6′‐Dihydroxythiobinupharidine (DTBN) from Nuphar lutea’, Molecules, 2021, 26, 4743.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar, Shiva Prasad Kollur*, Renjith Raveendran Pillai, Karthick Thangavel, Sanja J Armaković, Stevan Armaković, Chandan Shivamallu, Raghavendra G Amachawadi, Asad Syed, Abdallah M Elgorban, Ali H Bahkali, Fateh V Singh*, ‘Investigation of Pharmaceutical Importance of 2H-Pyran-2-One Analogues via Computational Approaches, Symmetry’, 2021, 13, 1619-1633.
- S. Dharaskar, K. Desai, Kiran Kumar Tadi, Mika Sillanpää, Synthesis, ‘Characterization and Application of Trihexyl (Tetradecyl) Phosphonium Bromide as a Promising Solvent for Sulfur Extraction from Liquid Fuels, Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research’, 60 , 2021, 16769-16779.
- A. Joseph, Kiran Kumar Tadi, KS Anju, PM Aneesh, ‘Structural, optical, magnetic and electrochemical properties of hydrothermally synthesized WS2 nanoflakes’, Journal of Materials Research, 36, 2021, 884–895.
- Shama Parwin and Jayanta Parui, ‘Ag nanofluids synthesis in presence of citrate at different stirring rotation and their post reaction stability, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology’, 2021, 42(12), 1799-1810.
- Iyyappa Rajan, M.H.Kim, Carlos Baldo III, Yan Wang, S Mahalakshmi, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 2021, 23, 23288-23302.
- Kamran Waidha, Nikhil PonnoorAnto, Divya Ram Jayaram, Avi Golan- Goldhirsh, SaravanakumarRajendran, Etta Livneh, Jacob Gopas “6,6′-Dihydroxythiobinupharidine (DTBN) Purified from Nupharlutea Leaves Is an Inhibitor of Protein Kinase C Catalytic Activity “Molecules, 2021, 26 (9), 2785.
- Yael Kadosh, SubramaniMuthuraman, Karin Yaniv, Yifat Baruch, Jacob Gopas, Ariel Kushmaro, RajendranSaravanaKumar “Quorum Sensing and NF-_B Inhibition of Synthetic Coumaperine Derivatives from Piper nigrum” Molecules, 2021, 26, 2293.
- Priyanka B Kole, Fateh V Singh, Recent Development On The Ring Transformation Reactions: Synthesis Of Functionalized Benzenes, N-Heterocycles And Fused Ring Systems: Heterocycles, 2021, 104, 624-659 (Invited Review Article).
- Francis Micheal, MohanlalSayana, Rajendra Prasad, and Balamurali MM, Assessment of prescribability and switchability by using multiple bioequivalence assessment approaches, Drug Metab.Lett.doi: 10.2174/1872312814666210319124659.
- Sushovan Jena, PunnagaiMunusami, Balamurali MM and Kaushik Chanda, Computationally approached inhibition potential of Tinosporacordifoliatowards COVID-19 targets, VirusDisease, 32(1), 2021, 65-77.
- Fateh V Singh and Thomas Wirth, Hypervalent iodine chemistry and light: photochemical reactions involving hypervalent iodine chemistry: Arkivoc 2021, vii, 12-47.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar, Manula Krishnan and Fateh V Singh, Hypervalent Iodine Reagents for Oxidative Rearrangements, Mini-Rev. Org. Chem. 2021, 18, 138-158.
- Vijayaraj Venkatachalam, SasikalaGanapathy, ThirunavukkarasuSubramani, IlaiyarajaPerumal, Aqueous CdTe colloidal quantum dots for bio-imaging of Artemiasp, Inorganic Chemistry Communications 128, 2021, 108510.
- P. Ilaiyaraja, Vikas Sharma, Athrey C Dakshinamurthy, Tapan Kumar Das, C. Sudakar, Fabrication of metal chalcogenide thin films by a facile thermolysis process under air ambient using metal-3-mercaptopropionic acid complex, Materials Research Bulletin 141, 2021, 111346.
- Baldo Carlos III, P IyyappaRajan, S Mahalakshmi and R JothiRamalingam, Influence of a compressive strain on the high-temperature thermoelectric properties of europium orthoferrite, Semiconductor Science and Technology, 36(6), 2021, 065017.
- MeenakshiMannarmannan and Krishnendu Biswas, Phytochemical-assisted synthesis of cuprous oxide nanoparticles and their antimicrobial studies, Chemistryselect, 6(14), 2021, 3534-3539.
- Vijayaraj Venkatachalam, Sasikala Ganapathy, Ilaiyaraja Perumal, Santhanapanneer Devendrapandi, Arivarasan Ayyaswamy State filing effects on photoluminescence and photovoltaic characteristic of aluminium doped CdTe colloidal quantum dots stabilized in aqueous medium Chemical Papers , 2021. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11696-020-01406-9.
- Shama Parwin and Jayanta Parui, Time-temperature-transformation of BiFeO3 phase synthesized by citrate–nitrate route and a synergetic effect for its stabilization, J. Chem. Thermodyn. 156 (2021) 106347. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jct.2020.106347.
- Ultrahigh Power Factors in Ultrawide-Band-Gap GaB3N4 and AlB3N4 for High-Temperature Thermoelectric Applications, Iyyappa Rajan Panneerselvam, Sunaja Devi Kalathiparambil Rajendra Pai, Carlos Baldo III, Navamathavan Rangaswamy, and Mahalakshmi Sahasranaman, ACS Applied Electronic Materials 2021, 3(1), 219-229.
- Kaushik Chanda, Balamurali M. M, Light emitting probes – approaches for interdisciplinary applications, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2021, Advance Article., https://doi.org/10.1039/D0CS01444C.
- Brindha J, Balamurali M. M, Kaushik Chanda, An overview on the therapeutics of neglected infectious diseases -Leishmaniasis and Chagas, Front. Chem., 2021. https://doi: 10.3389/fchem.2021.622286.
- Suresh Selvendran, Saravanakumar Rajendran, Lewis acid-promoted synthesis of highly substituted pyrrole-fused benzoxazinones and quinoxalinones, Synthetic Communications, 2021, 51, 437-445.
- C. Subashini, L. John Kennedy and Fateh V Singh, Synthesis, spectral characterization and photophysical studies of tetrahydroquinolines, J. Mol. Struct. 2021, 1226, 129365.
- Priyanka B Kole, Himanshu Aggarwal, ShivaKrishna, Narra, Amit Vernekar and Fateh V Singh, Metal-free synthesis and single crystal X-ray analysis of 4-aryl-6-hydroxy-2Η-pyran-2-cyanomethylenes, J. Mol. Struct. 2021, 1230, 129913.
- Vikas Sharma, P. Ilaiyaraja, Athrey C.D, C. Sudakar, One step thermolysis of Sb-Mercaptopropionic acid complex in ambient air atmosphere for growing Sb2S3 thin films with controlled microstructure, Materials science in semiconductor Processing, 121, 2021, 105330.
- C. Suresh Kumar, K. Dhanaraj, R.M. Vimalathithan, P. Ilaiyaraja, G. Suresh, Structural, morphological and anti-bacterial analysis of Nanohydroxyapatite derived from biogenic (shell) And chemical source: formation of apatite Iranian Journal of Materials Science and Engineering , 18, 1, 2021.
- Tanushree Choudhury, Clay Hybrid Membranes in Wastewater Treatment : In Clay and Clay Minerals, Ed: Gustavo Morari Do Nascimento, July 2021, Intech Open, UK ISBN 978-1-83969-564-3.
- Gubbala V. Ramesh, Ch. G. Chandaluri, Kiran Kumar Tadi, Naveen K Dandu, N. Mahender Reddy, Recent advances in functional materials: Bioelectronics-integrated biosensor applications, Kaushik Pal and Sabu Thomas (Eds.), Functional Materials Processing for Switchable Device Modulation, Woodhead Publishing, Elsevier, 2021, 221-237.
- Fateh V Singh, Pyranones and Pyranthiones, in Science of Synthesis Knowledge Updates, Ed (A. Fuerstner), Thieme, (2021) 1, 143-215. (DOI: DOI 10.1055/sos-SD-114-00623)
- J. Brindha, Milind ShrinivasDangate, M. M. Balamurali, (2021) Environment Remediation Tools: Chemosensors and Biosensors. In: Prasad R. (eds) Environmental Pollution and Remediation. Environmental and Microbial Biotechnology.Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-5499-5_10
Publications in 2020
- Figerez, S.P., Tadi, K.K., Sahoo, K.R. et al. ‘Molybdenum disulfide–graphene van der Waals heterostructures as stable and sensitive electrochemical sensing platforms’, Tungsten, 2, 2020, 411–422
- SamataE Shetgaonkar and Fateh V Singh, Hypervalent iodine-mediated synthesis and late-stage functionalizationof heterocycles: Arkivoc 2020, iv, 86-161 (Invited Review Article).
- R. Kanimozhi and Fateh V Singh, Metal-free synthesis and characterization of 1,3-Bis(heteroaryl)benzenes followed by the photophysical studies using ultraviolet–visible and fluorescence spectroscopy, J. Mol. Struct. 2020, 1219, 128633.
- Rao RN, Panchangam RL, Manickam V, Balamurali M. M, Chanda K., Synthesis and Antitumor Activity Evaluation of Cyclometalated 2H-Indazole Ruthenium(II) and Iridium(III) Complexes, Chempluschem., 2020, 85(8),1800-1812.
- Saikia AA, Rao RN, Maiti B, Balamurali M. M, Chanda K., Diversity-Oriented Synthesis of Thiazolidine-2-imines via Microwave-Assisted One-Pot, Telescopic Approach and Its Interaction with Biomacromolecules, ACS Comb. Sci., 2020, 22(11), 630–640.
- Remya K; Balamurali M. M, In vivo and in vitro analyses to reveal the potential of Solanum Violaceum as efficient hepatoprotective agent, European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, 7( 9), 41-58.
- Brindha J; Balamurali M M, Protein Engineering Approaches for Biomaterials Evolution, European Journal of Molecular & Clinical Medicine, 2020, 7(9), 205-220.
- Muthuraman Subramani, Gayathri Ramamoorthy, Shanmugam Hemaiswarya, Kamran Waidha, J. Brindha, M. M. Balamurali, Mukesh Doble and Saravanakumar Rajendran Hydroxy Piperlongumines: Synthesis, Antioxidant, Cytotoxic Effect on Human Cancer Cell Lines, Inhibitory Action and ADMET Studies, , Chemistryselect, 2020, 5, 11778-11786.
- Selvendran Suresh, Souvik Das, Kamran Waidha, Ritwik Maity, Biswarup Basu, Saravanakumar Rajendran, Multi‐Component Approach for Synthesis of Quinolinyl‐1,4‐dihydropyridines, Evaluation of Cytotoxicity against MCF7 and Molecular Docking Studies, , Chemistryselect, 2020, 5, 10501-10510.
- Iyyappa Rajan Panneerselvam, Carlos Baldo, S.Mahalakshmi, Sundararajan Murugesan, Navamathavan Rangaswamy, Sunaja Devi Kalathiparambil Rajendra Pai, and Yuvaraj Selvarathinam, , Large Power Factors in Wide Band Gap Semiconducting RFeO3 Materials for High-Temperature Thermoelectric Applications, ACS Applied Energy Materials, 2020, 3, 1193-11205.
- P. Iyyappa Rajan , Carlos Baldo, Enamullah, S. Mahalakshmi , R. Navamathavan, and T. Adinaveen, High thermopower and power factors in EuFeO3 for high temperature thermoelectric applications: A first-principles approach, Journal of Applied Physics, 2020, 128, 155101.
- Tummalapalli Kiran, Madhvesh Pathak, Kaushik Chanda, M. M. Balamurali, DNA and Protein Interaction Studies of Heteroleptic Copper(II) Derivatives of Benzothiazole‐Based Schiff Base and N,N‐Donor Ligands, Chemistry Select, 2020, 22 (5), 6792-6799.
- AnthonisamyRoniboss, Kaushik Chanda ,Balamurali MM, Investigation on Photophysical, Solvatochromism and Biological Significance of Substituted 2H‐Indazole Derivatives, Chemistry Select, 2020, 25 (5), 7505-7516.
- Saeesh R Mangaonkar, Samata E Shetgaonkar, Amit Vernekar and Fateh V Singh, Chemistry Select 2020, 5, 10754–10758.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar and Fateh V Singh, Frontiers in Chemistry, 2020, 8, 1-25.
- Jagan Radhakrishnan and Krishnendu Biswas, Facile synthesis of Ti doped MoS2 and its superior adsorption properties, Materials Letters, 280, 2020, 128522.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar and Fateh V Singh, Base-mediated alternate route for multi-functionalized allylbenzenes using ring transformation strategy, Synth. Commun.2020, 50, 2511-2521.
- Anthonisamy Roniboss, Kaushik Chanda and Musuvathi Motilal Balamurali, Investigation on Photophysical, Solvatochromism and Biological Significance of Substituted 2H-Indazole Derivatives, Chemistry Select, 2020, 5, 1– 13.
- Shama Parwin and Jayanta Parui, Ag nanofluids synthesis in presence of citrate at different stirring rotation and their post reaction stability, Journal of Dispersion Science and Technology. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1080/01932691.2020.1789469.
- Subashini C and Fateh V Singh, Metal‐Free Synthesis of Thermally Stable Fluorescent p‐Terphenyls by Ring Transformation of 2H‐Pyran‐2‐ones, Chemistry Select, 2020, 5, 7452-7459.
- S. Santhosh Raja, P. Iyyappa Rajan, Nilotpal Ghosh, S. Mahalakshmi, M.K. Chattopadhyay and R. Navamathavan, Physical properties and electronic structure of YbFe2As2, Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials, 493, 165736.
- Arumugam Ramu and Kannapiran Rajendrakumar, Natural catalyst mediated ARGET and SARA ATRP of N-isopropyl acrylamide and methyl acrylate, Polymer Chemistry, 11, 2020, 687-694.
- Ramesh Manickam, J. Yesuraj and Krishnendu Biswas, Doped CuCrO2: A possible material for supercapacitor applications, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 109, 2020, 104928.
- Francis Micheal, Balamurali MM, Mohanlal Sayana, Rajendra Prasad M, Development and Validation of Highly Sensitive HPLC-Ms/Ms Method for the Determination of Duloxetine in Human Plasma and its Application to Clinical Pharmacokinetic Study by Assessing Multiple Bioequivalence Approaches, Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology, 2020, 13 (5), 2117-2124.
- Francis Micheal, Mohanlal Sayana, Rajendra Prasad M, Balamurali MM, Has the Time Come to Employ Population and Individual Bioequivalence for the Evaluation of Generics? Current Drug Metabolism, 2020, 21, 112-125.
- P. Elamathi, G. Chandrasekar, Balamurali MM, Nanoporous AlSBA-15 catalysed Claisen–Schmidt condensation for the synthesis of novel and biologically active chalcones, Journal of Porous Materials, 2020, 27, 817-829.
- P. Iyyappa Rajan and S.Mahalakshmi, Modeling through space magnetic shielding over the tetrafluoroborate (BF4−) and tetrachloroborate (BCl4−) anions, Journal of Molecular modeling, 26 (5), 2020, 1-11.
- G. Santosh, Porphyrins with Five-Membered Ring Substituents on meso-Position and their Derivatives, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2020, 32, 477 – 487.
- C. Suresh Kumar, K. Dhanaraj, R.M. Vimalathithan, P. Ilaiyaraja and G. Suresh Hydroxyapatite for bone related applications derived from sea shell waste by simpleprecipitation method, Journal of Asian Ceramic Societies, 2020,DOI: 10.1080/21870764.2020.1749373.
- Vasileios Athanasiou, Kiran Kumar Tadi, Mattan Hurevich, Shlomo Yitzchaik, Aldo Jesorka, Zoran Konkoli, On sensing principles using temporally extended bar codes, IEEE Sensors, 20(13), 2020, 6782-6791.
- Tanushree Choudhury, The Efficiency of Pt-Doped Titania Pillared Clay Membranes for the Treatment of Real Textile Wastewater: A Case Study, Key Engineering Materials, 843, 2020, 116-121.
- Tummalapalli Kiran, Madhvesh Pathak, Kaushik Chanda, M. M. Balamurali, DNA and Protein Interaction Studies of Heteroleptic Copper (II) Derivatives of Benzothiazole‐Based Schiff Base and N,N‐Donor Ligands, Chemistry Select, 2020, 22 (5), 6792-6799.
- Tanushree Choudhury, Synthesis and Characterization of Clay Hybrid Materials, In: A Complete Guide to Hybrid Materials, Ed, Norris Torres, Nov 2020, Nova Science, USA, ISBN: 978-1-53618-820-2.
- Tanushree Choudhury, Clay Hybrid Materials DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.92529.
- S. Mahalakshmi and Sharat Chandra, Doping in Multiferroic BiFeO3 in Advances in materials science research, 41, 183, Nova Science Publishers, USA, 2020.
Publications in 2019
- Saeesh R. Mangaonkar and Fateh V Singh, Hypervalent Iodine (III)-Catalyzed Epoxidation of β-Cyanostyrenes, Synthesis, 2019, 51 (23), 4473-4486.
- Priyanka B Kole and Fateh V Singh, Versatile Synthesis of Functionalized Tetrahydroisoquinolines by Ring Transformation of 2H-Pyran-2-ones, Australian Journal of Chemistry, 2019, 72 (7), 524-532.
- Saeesh E. Shetgaonkar and Fateh V Singh, Ultrasound-assisted one-pot synthesis of polysubstituted meta-terphenyls using ring transformation strategy, Synthetic Communications, 2019, 49 (8), 1092-1102.
- Fateh V Singh and T Wirth, Selenium reagents as catalysts, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2019, 9 (5), 1073-1091.
- M. Manikandan and P. Sangeetha, Optimizing the Surface Properties of MgO Nanoparticles Towards the Transesterification of Glycerol to Glycerol Carbonate, Chemistry Select, 2019, 4, 6672 –6678.
- B.Viswanathan and P. Sangeetha, Catalysis by Hydrotalcite materials, Ind. J. of Chem., 2019, 58A, 733-752.
- Francis Micheal, Balamurali MM, Mohanlal Sayana and Rajendra Prasad M, Assessment of comparative bioavailability of Itraconazole capsule 100 mg under fasting conditions by average bioequivalence (ABE), population bioequivalence (PBE) and individual bioequivalence (IBE) approaches, International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2019, 10 (4), 3339-3345.
- Micheal F, Balamurali MM and Mohanlal Sayana, Current Regulatory Standpoint on Evaluating Bioequivalence of Different Class of Generic Drugs – Are the Evaluation in a Right Direction, Current Drug Metabolism, 2019, 20, 835-844.
- Brindha J, Balamurali MM and Kaushik Chanda, Evolutionary approaches in protein engineering towards biomaterial construction, RSC Advances, 2019, 9, 34720-34747.
- Ramsingh Dhanbahadur Padmaja, Balamurali MM, and Kaushik Chanda, One-Pot Telescopic Approach for the Chemoselective Synthesis of Substituted Benzo[e]pyrido/pyrazino/ pyridazino[1,2-b][1,2,4]thiadiazine dioxides and Their Signiﬁcance in Biological Systems, Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2019, 84, 11382-11390.
- Brindha J, Kaushik Chanda and Balamurali MM, Revisiting the insights and applications of protein engineered hydrogels, Materials Science & Engineering C, 2019, 95, 312–327.
- S Deepa and Kannapiran Rajendrakumar, Luminol‐Pendant Chemiluminescent Polymethacrylamide‐Based Polymers for Peroxide Sensing in Live Cell Imaging, Chemistry Select, 2019, 4, 1158-1165.
- Ramesh Manickam and Krishnendu Biswas, Double doping induced power factor enhancement in CuCrO2 for high-temperature thermoelectric application, J. Alloys and Compounds, 2019, 775, 1052-1056.
- Fateh V Singh and Priyanka B Kole, Metal-Free Synthesis of Biaryl-and Teraryl-Cored Diarylmethanes by Ring Transformation of 2H-Pyran-2-ones, Synthesis, 2019 51(6), 1435-1444.
- Meenakshi Mannarmannan and Krishnendu Biswas, Biological Activity of ZnO Nanoparticles Synthesized from the Dried Rinds of Garcinia Gummi Gutta, Chemistry Select, 2019, 4 (43), 12739-12742.
- Manju Rajamani, Kannapiran Rajendrakumar, Chitosan-boehmite desiccant composite as a promising adsorbent towards heavy metal removal, Journal of Environmental Management, 2019, 244, 257-264.
- Mohamed Ashiq Ali, Fayaz, Rohit Francisco Viegas, M B Shyam Kumar, Rajendra Kumar Kannapiran, M Feroskhan, Enhancement of heat transfer in paraffin wax PCM using nanographene composite for industrial helmets, J. Energy Storage, 2019, 26, 100982.
- S Deepa and KannapiranRajendrakumar, Luminol‐Pendant Chemiluminescent Polymethacrylamide‐Based Polymers for Peroxide Sensing in Live Cell Imaging, Chemistry Select, 4, 1158-1165.
- Fateh V Singh and Priyanka B Kole, Metal-Free Synthesis of Biaryl-and Teraryl-Cored Diarylmethanes by Ring Transformation of 2H-Pyran-2-ones, Synthesis, 51(6),1435-1444.
- Muthuraman Subramani, Shweta Sinha, Vasavi C.S., Kamran Manzoor Waidha, Biswarup Basu, Punnagai Munussami, Balamurali MM, Mukesh Doble and Saravana Kumar Rajendran, Design, synthesis and identification of novel coumaperine derivatives for inhibition of human 5-LOX: Antioxidant, pseudoperoxidase and docking studies, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry, 2019, 27, 604–619.
- B. Maiti, Balamurali MM, Kaushik Chanda, Evaluation of WO2014121383 A1: a process for preparation of rufinamide and intermediates, Expert Opinion on Therapeutic Patents, 2019, 29 (1), 7 – 10.
- A. Roniboss, Milind Shrinivas Dangate, R. Nishanth Rao, Balamurali MM, Kaushik Chanda, Environment dependent photophysical and ﬂuorescence turn-oﬀ sensing properties of Fe(III) by substituted phenyl isochromenopyrrol-5-ones, Photochemical & Photobiological Sciences, 2019, 18, 2977-2988.
- Dinesh S. Harmalkar, G. Santosh, Siddhi B. Shetgaonkar,Muniyandi Sankaralingam and Sunder N. Dhuri, A putative heme manganese(V)-oxo species in the C–H activation and epoxidation reactions in an aqueous buffer, New Journal of Chemistry, 2019, 43, 12900 – 12906.
- Muthuraman Subramani and Saravana Kumar Rajendran, Mild, Metal-Free and Protection-Free Transamidation of N-Acyl-2-piperidones to Amino Acids, Amino Alcohols and Aliphatic Amines and Esterification of N-Acyl-2-piperidones, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, 2019, 3677-3686.
- An overview of a novel antiepileptic drug (AED) Rufinamide in Lennox –Gastaut Syndrome (LGS), Francis Michael, Balamurali MM and Kaushik Chanda, Advances in Medicine and Biology, Volume 153, Edited by Leon V. Berhardt, 2019, Nova Medicine and Health, New York. (ISSN. 2157-5398 and ISBN. 978-1-53616-488-6).
- P. Iyyappa Rajan, S,Mahalakshmi and Sharat Chandra, Site-Engineered BiFeO3 for Spintronic Applications in Spintronics : A Review and Directions for Research, Edited by Arthur R. Hampton, 2019, Nova Science Publishers, USA (ISBN :978-1-53616-144-1).
Publications in 2018
- Francis Micheal, Balamurali MM, Mohanlal Sayana and Rajendra Prasad M, Assessment of comparative bioavailability of Itraconazole capsule 100mg in healthy subjects under fed conditions by using multiple bioequivalence approaches, Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research, 2018, 9 (12), 2669-2674.
- S Deepa, Kannapiran Rajendrakumar, A symmetrical luminol based azo derivative for trimodal ratiometric Hg2+ sensing and its application to bioimaging in living cells. Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, A: Chemistry ,364, 2018, 773-786.
- Brindha J, ; Kaushik Chanda,; Balamurali MM. Physical, chemical and biochemical biosensors to detect pathogens ; Nanotechnology, food security and water treatment; Springer Series; 2018, 53-86.
- S. R. Mangaonkar,; P. Kole,; F. V. Singh,; Oxidation of Organosulfides to Organosulfones with Trifluoromethyl 3-Oxo-1λ3,2-benziodoxole-1(3H)-carboxylate as an Oxidant: Synlett, 2018, 18, 199-202.
- Suresh Selvendran,; Brindha J,; Vasavi CS,; Punnagai Munussami,; Nithya Pattusamy,; Kaushik Chanda,; Balamurali MM,; Saravanakumar Rajendran. Biological Evaluation of Synthesized N-Cinnamoyl Phenothiazine Derivatives, Chemistry Select, 2018, 3, 13063– 13069.
- A.D. Sivagami,; Krishnendu Biswas,; A. Sarma,; Orthorhombic CuSbS2nanobricks: synthesis and its photo responsive behavior, Materials Science in Semiconductor Processing, 2018, 87, 69-76.
- M. Meenakshi,; P. Nithya,; Krishnendu Biswas. Antimicrobial Studies of Microwave Assisted Copper-Chitosan Nanocomposites, Adv. Sci. Lett. 2018, 24, 5556-5559.
- Fateh V Singh, Ultrasound-assisted rapid synthesis of β-cyanoepoxides using hypervalent iodine reagents, Synthetic Communication, 2018, 48, 2169-2176.
- Samata E Shetgaonkar,; Fateh V Singh,; A Metal-Free Approach for the Synthesis of 2-Tetralones via Carbanion-Induced Ring Transformation of 2H-Pyran-2-ones, Synthesis, 2018, 50, 3540-3548.
- S Deepa, Sabbasani Rajashekara Reddy, Kannapiran Rajendrakumar, Green Chemiluminescence of highly Fluorescent Symmetrical azo-based Luminol Derivative, Oriental Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 34, 894-905.
- P.IyyappaRajan,; S.Mahalakshmi,; Sharat Chandra. Oxygen vacancies induced structural distortions, valence fluctuations, and enhanced optical properties in BiFe0.83Ni0.17O3 Semiconductor Science and Technology, 2018, 33, 115009-115012.
- F. V. Singh,; P. Kole,; S. R. Mangaonkar,; S. E. Shetgaonkar. Synthesis of spirocyclic scaffolds using hypervalentiodine reagents: Beilstein J. Org. Chem. 2018, 14, 1778-1805 (Invited Review Article).
- P. Iyyappa Rajan,; S.Mahalakshmi,; Sharat Chandra. The structural, electronic, magnetic and optical properties of the new promising spintronic material Bi0.92Tb0.08FeO3: A first-principles approach, Computational Materials Science, 2018, 145, 244-251.
- G. Santosh, Non-covalently linked multiporphyrin arrays by metal coordination, Asian Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 30, 1836-1844.
- R Nishanth Rao,; Balamurali MM,; Barnali Maiti,; Ranjit Thakuria,; Kaushik Chanda, Efficient access to imidazo[1,2-a]pyridines/pyrazines/pyrimidines via catalyst free annulation reaction under microwave irradiation in green solvent, ACS Combinatorial Science, 2018, 20, 164-171.
- Brindha J,; Kaushik Chanda,; Balamurali MM, Biosensors for pathogen surveillance, Environmental Chemistry Letters, 2018, 16, 1325-1337.
- Selvendran Suresh,; Brindha J,; Vasavi C. S,; Punnagai Munussami,; Pattusamy Nithya,; Kaushik Chanda,; Balamurali M. M,; Rajendran Saravanakumar. Biological Evaluation of the Synthesized N-Cinnamoyl Phenothiazine Derivatives, Chemistry Select, 2018, 3, 13063-13069.
- Nalini Neethu,; Tanushree Choudhury,; Treatment of Methylene Blue and Methyl Orange Dyes in Wastewater by Grafted Titania Pillared Clay Membrane, Recent Patents on Nanotechnology, 2018, 12, 200-207.
- F. V. Singh,; S. R. Mangaonkar, HypervalentIodine(III)-Catalyzed Synthesis of 2-Arylbenzofurans: Synthesis, 2018, 50, 4940–4948.
- Saravanan Chinnusamy,; Nasrin I.; Shaikh,; Milind S. Dangate Electron withdrawing Substituent that Control band gap and planar Conformation in push-pull molecules through Non-covalent Interactions: Density functional theory study Research & Reviews: Journal of Chemistry, 2018, 7, 20-30.
- Saravanan Chinnusamy, Nasrin I. Shaikh and Milind S. Dangate, Impact of t-butyl group on the singlet–triplet energy gap via weak orbital overlap of [1,2,5]-thiadiazolo[3,4-C] pyridine-based TADF emitters: Structural modification, Journal of Theoretical and Computational Chemistry, 17, 2018, 1850048.
- V Natarajan, E Varadarajan, Martando Rath and Jayanta Parui, Studies on piezo coefficients of PLD and sol-gel grown PZT thin film for devices, Integrated Ferroelectrics, 1, 2018, 100-105.
- Jayanta Parui, Banavoth Murali, Balaji Biradar, SB Krupanidhi, Oxygen deficiency induced nickel based oxides for UV & IR sensitive photo-conductive devices, Materials Research Bulletin,107, 2018, 321-327.
1 F. V. Singh, T. Wirth, Synthesis of Organoselenium Compounds with Potential Biological Activities: Organoselenium Compounds in Biology and Medicine (Ed: Jain, V. K.), RSC, 2018, 77-119.
2. F. V. Singh, T. Wirth, Stereoselective Reactions, in Patai’s Chemistry of Functional Groups, The Chemistry of Hypervalent Halogen Compounds , Eds. I. Marek, B. Olofsson, Z. Rappoport, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd: Chichester, 2018 (http://doi.org/10.1002/9780470682531.pat0957).
3. F. V. Singh, T. Wirth, Selenium and Tellurium Electrophiles in Organic Synthesis: Phys. Sci. Rev. 2018, in press (DOI: http://doi.org/10.1515/psr-2017-0131).
4. F. V. Singh, T. Wirth, Organoselenium Chemistry, in Encyclopedia of Inorganic and Bioinorganic Chemistry, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd: Chichester, 2018, in press.
Publications in 2017
- S. R. Mangaonkar.; F. V. Singh,; Recent Advances in the Construction of Indole Scaffolds (Review) Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 1-9.
- P. Kole,; S. E. Shetgaonkar,; F. V. Singh,; Facile Synthesis of m-Terphenyls by Ring Transformation of 2H-Pyran-2-ones: Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 10-14.
- S. E. Shetgaonkar,; P. Kole,; F. V. Singh, Synthesis of Functionally Congested Pyranones-using Ketene Dithioacetal as Parent Precursor: Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 1-6.
- Chandrakala, C.; Sravanthi, P.; Bharath, S. R.; Arockiasamy, S.; Johnson, M. G.,; Nagaraja, K. S.; Jeyaraj, B.; Synthesis, structure, vapour pressure and deposition of ZnO thin film by plasma assisted MOCVD technique using a novel precursor bis [(pentylnitrilomethylidine)(pentylnitrilomethylidine-μ-phenalato)] dizinc (II). J. Mol. Struct, 2017, 1130, 1-9.
- Chandrakala, M.; Bharath, S. R.; Maiyalagan, T.; & Arockiasamy, S. Synthesis, crystal structure and vapour pressure studies of novel nickel complex as precursor for NiO coating by metalorganic chemical vapour deposition technique. Mater. Chem. Phys. 2017, 201, 344-353.
- Johnson, M. G.; Raj Bharath, S.; Arockiasamy, S.; Maiyalagan, T.; Selvakumar, J.; Nagaraja, K. S.; Development, vapour pressure of metallo-organic precursors of copper for the deposition of copper thin films by a plasma assisted MOCVD. Inorganic and Nano-Metal Chemistry, 2017, 47, 1635-1642
- Jayanta Parui,; Yash Jain,; Karan Veer Raghuvanshi,; Roniboss A, Corrosion Kinetics of Mild Steel in Water Based Neutral and Acidic Mediums Accounting Corrosive-inhibitive Natures, Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 107-112.
- Rajan, P. I.; Mahalakshmi, S.; Chandra, S.; Occurrence of spintronicsbehaviour (half-metallicity, spin gapless semiconductor and bipolar magnetic semiconductor) depending on the location of oxygen vacancies in BiFe0.83Ni0.17O3, Royal Society Open Science, 2017, 4, 170273.
- Rajan, P. I.; Mahalakshmi, S.; Chandra, S. Establishment of half-metallicity, ferrimagnetic ordering and double exchange interactions in Ni-doped BiFeO3–A first-principles study. Computational Materials Science, 2017, 130, 84-90.
- Nandakumar, N.; Muthuraman, S.; Gopinath, P.; Nithya, P.; Gopas, J.; Kumar, R. S. Synthesis of coumaperine derivatives: Their NF-κB inhibitory effect, inhibition of cell migration and their cytotoxic activity. Eur. J.Med. Chem, 2017, 125 1076-1087
- Madhavi Changa,; Krishnendu Biswas. Binding Interactions of 4-phenyl butan-2-amine and Bovine Serum Albumin Probed by Spectroscopic Techniques, Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 23-29.
- Madhavi Changa,; Krishnendu Biswas. Facile Synthesis of 1,2-dimethyl-5-aryl-1H-imidazole Derivatives Under Ultrasonic Irradiation, Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9, 32-35.
- Tummalapalli, K.; Vasavi, C. S.; Munusami, P.; Pathak, M.; Balamurali, M. M. Evaluation of DNA/Protein interactions and cytotoxic studies of copper (II) complexes incorporated with N, N donor ligands and terpyridine ligand. Int. J. Biol. Macromol. 2017, 95, 1254-1266.
- Sreerama Rajasekhar,; Barnali Maiti,; Balamurali MM,; Kaushik Chanda. Synthesis and medicinal applications of benzimidazoles: An Overview, Current Organic Synthesis, (2017), 14, 40-60.
- P. Elamathi,; Mural Krishna Kolli,; G. Chandrasekar, Catalytic Oxidation of Vanillyl Alcohol Using FeMCM-41 Nanoporous Tubular Reactor, International Journal of Nanoscience, 2017, 17, 1760010.
- Kolli, M. K.; Shaik, N. M.; Chandrasekar, G.; Chidara, S.; Korupolu, R. B.; Pd-PEPPSI-IPent Cl: a new highly efficient ligand-free and recyclable catalyst system for the synthesis of 2-substituted indoles via domino copper-free Sonogashira coupling/cyclization. New J. Chem. 2017, 41, 8187-8195.
- T. Choudhury, Natural Dye Intercalated Clay Hybrid Material: Clay Based Nanopigment, Clay Research, 2017, 36, 17-22.
- Kiran Tummalapalli,; Vasavi C.S,; Punnagai Munusami,; Madhvesh Pathak,; Balamurali MM. Evaluation of DNA/Protein interactions and cytotoxic studies of copper(II) complexes incorporated with N, N donor ligands and terpyridine ligand; Int. J.Biol. Macromol. 2017, 95, 1254–1266.
- Tummalapalli Kiran,; C.S. Vasavi,; Punnagai Munusami,; Madhvesh Pathak,; Balamurali MM, Synthesis, characterization and biological applications of new copper(II) complexes of aryl hydrazones. Appl. Organometal. Chem., 2017, 31, e3680.
- Sreerama Rajasekhar,; Barnali Maiti,; Balamurali MM,; Kaushik Chanda. Synthesis and Medicinal Applications of Benzimidazoles: An Overview; Current Organic Synthesis, 2017, 14, 40-60.
1. T. Wirth, F. V.Singh, Synthesis by Addition Across C=C Bonds: Science of Synthesis (Ed: Muniz, K), Thieme, 2017, 403-442.
2. F. V. Singh, T. Wirth, Catalytic Oxidation with Hypervalent Iodine: Catalytic Oxidation in Organic Synthesis (Ed: Muniz, K), Thieme, 2017, 29-62
Publications in 2016
- Lava Kumar Pillari, V. Umasankar, P. Elamathi, G. Chandrasekar, “Synthesis and characterization of nano hexagonal boron nitride powder and evaluating the influence on aluminium alloy matrix”, Materials Today: Proceedings 2016, Vol. 3, pp. 2018-2026.
- P. Sravanthi, C. Chandrakala, S. Raj Bharath, M.G. Johnson, S. Arockiasamy, K.S. Nagaraja, B. Jeyaraj, Synthesis and crystal structure of cobalt(II) Schiff base precursor for cobalt oxide thin film by thermal chemical vapor deposition, Polyhedron, 2016, 110, 291-298.
- Synthesis and crystal structure of cobalt(II) Schiff base precursor for cobalt oxide thin film by thermal chemical vapor deposition , P. Sravanthi, C. Chandrakala, S.Raj Bharath, M.G. Johnson, S. Arokiasamy, K.S. Nagaraja, B. Jeyaraj, Polyhedron, 110 (2016) 291-298.
- Mangaonkar, S. R.; Singh, F. V.Selective Oxidation of Organosulphides using m-CPBA as oxidant: Der Pharma Chemica, 2016, 8, 419-423.
- Madhavi Changa and Krishnendu Biswas, “Ultrasound assisted one-pot synthesis of various primary amines”, Der Pharma Chemica, 8 (18) (2016) 320-324.
- Madhavi Changaa, Nithya Pattusamy and Krishnendu Biswas, “Spectroscopic evidence for binding of benzylidene piperidone with bovine serum albumin”, Der Pharma Chemica, 8(19) (2016) 350-358.
- Singh, F. V.; Wirth, T. Synthesis by Substitution of Oxygen Functionalities:Science of Synthesis (Ed: Wirth, T), Thieme, 2015, 399-406.
- Singh, F. V.; Wirth, T. Synthesis by Substitution of Other Halogens:Science of Synthesis (Ed: Wirth, T), Thieme, 2015, 407-436.
Publications in 2015
Publications in 2014
1. D. Prabhakaran, M.Akhila Maheswari, and C. Subashini. Mixed Membrane Langmuir-Blodgett Molecular Assemblies: A Solid-State Colorimetric Film Sensor for Lead(II) and Mercury(II), International Journal of Advanced Chemical Science and Applications, 2 (2), 2014, Pg. 20-30.
2. T.V.L. Thejaswini, N. Saraschandra, D. Prabhakaran and V.K. Indhira Priyadharshini. Evaluation of Photocatalytic Activity of AgI and SrII co-doped TiO2 Nanoparticles for the Degradation of Reactive Blue-160 (RB-160) Textile Dye, International Journal of Advanced Chemical Science and Applications, 2 (2), 2014, Pg. 35-41.
3. Subramani Kumar, M. M. Balamurali, and Krishnan Sankaran, Mol. Membr. Biol., 2014; 31(6): 183–194.
4. Kumar, S.; Balamurali, M. M.; Sankaran, K. Bacterial lipid modification of proteins requires appropriate secretory signals even for expression–Implications for biogenesis and protein engineering, Molecular membrane biology, 2014, 31, 183-194.
5. Chandrasekar, G.; Hartmann, M.; Murugesan, V. Immobilization of cytochrome c on the cylindrical mesoporous silica extrudates. Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 2606-2613.
6. Chandrasekar, G., Nano Reactor for Tertiary Butylation of Phenol. Journal of nanoscience and nanotechnology, 2014, 14, 4683-4691.
Publications in 2013
1. K. R. Ethiraj, P. Nithya , V. Krishnakumar , A. J. Mathew, F. N. Khan, Synthesis and cytotoxicity study of pyrazoline derivatives of methoxy substituted naphthyl chalcones: Res. Chem. Intermed. 2013, 1833-1841.
Publications in 2012
1. Deposition of Ni/TiN Composite Coatings by a Plasma Assisted MOCVD Using an Organometallic Precursor, S. Arockiasamy, T. Maiyalagan, P. Kuppusami, C. Mallika and K.S. Nagaraja, Micro and Nanosystems, 4(2012)199-207
2. Nanocrystalline Cu–Ni Thin Film by Plasma-Assisted Liquid Injection Chemical Vapor Deposition, M. G. Johnson, J. Selvakumar, S. Arockiasamy, and K. S. Nagaraja, Advanced Science Letters,10 (1) (2012)29-33.
Publications in 2011
1. T. Somanathan, N. Gokulakrishnan, G. Chandrasekar, A. Pandurangan, Fabrication of multiwalled carbon nanotubes in the channels of iron loaded three dimensional mesoporous material by catalytic chemical vapour deposition technique: Appl. Surf. Sci., 2011, 257, 2940-2943.
2. G. Chandrasekar, K. Mougin, H. Haidara, L. Vidal, E. Gnecco, Shape and size transformation of gold nanorods (GNRs) via oxidation process: A reverse growth mechanism: Appl. Surf. Sci., 2011, 257, 4175-4179.
3. T. Somanathan, G. Chandrasekar, N. Gokulakrishnan, High quality few walled carbon nanotubes with smaller diameter over Fe-SBA-15 catalyst by chemical vapour deposition technique: Internat. J. Nanotechnol. Appl., 2011, 5, 181-192.
4. Han-kyol Youn, Jun Kim, G. Chandrasekar, Hang Kyu Jin, Wha-seung Ahn, High pressure carbon dioxide adsorption on nanoporous carbons prepared by zeolite Y templating: Materials Letters, 2011, 65, 1772-1774.
5. P. Nithya, F. R. N. Khan, S. M. Roopan, U. Shankar, J. S. Jin, Environmentally benign one pot synthesis and antimicrobial activity of 1-methyl 2,6-diaryl piperidin-4-ones: Chemical Papers, 2011, 65, 743–746.
6. R. V. Jagadeesh, T. Kiran, P. R. Bhagat, S. S. Kumar, P. Nithya, F. N. Khan, A. Siva kumar, Design and mechanism of iron catalyzed carbon–carbon bond cleavage and N-oxidation processes of hazardous dyes for selective synthesis of nitroarenes and amino arene carboxylic acids: J. Mol. Catal. A: Chem., 2011, 338, 92–104.
7. Tanushree Choudhury, Nirendra M Mishra, Role of clay as catalyst in Friedel-Craft alkylation, Bulletin of Materials Sciences, 34 (6), 2011, 1273-1279.