B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering with Specialisation in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES (PEOs)
- Graduates will be engineering practitioners and leaders, who would help solve industry’s technological problems.
- Graduates will be engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs engaged in technology development, technology deployment, or engineering system implementation in industry.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the country.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in engineering or management.
- Graduates will pursue career paths in teaching or research.
PROGRAMME OUTCOMES (POs)
- PO_01: Having an ability to apply mathematics and science in engineering applications.
- PO_02: Having a clear understanding of the subject related concepts and of contemporary issues and apply them to identify, formulate and analyse complex engineering problems.
- PO_03: Having an ability to design a component or a product applying all the relevant standards and with realistic constraints, including public health, safety, culture, society and environment
- PO_04: Having an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyse and interpret data, and synthesis of information
- PO_05: Having an ability to use techniques, skills, resources and modern engineering and IT tools necessary for engineering practice
- PO_06: Having problem solving ability- to assess social issues (societal, health, safety, legal and cultural) and engineering problems
- PO_07: Having adaptive thinking and adaptability in relation to environmental context and sustainable development
- PO_08: Having a clear understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- PO_09: Having cross cultural competency exhibited by working as a member or in teams
- PO_10: Having a good working knowledge of communicating in English – communication with engineering community and society
- PO_11: Having a good cognitive load management skills related to project management and finance
- PO_12: Having interest and recognise the need for independent and lifelong learning
PROGRAMME SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
On completion of B. Tech. CSE with (AI & ML) programme, graduates will be able to
- PSO1: Design and develop intelligent automated systems applying mathematical, analytical, programming and operational skills to solve real world problems.
- PSO2: Apply machine learning techniques, software tools to conduct experiments, interpret data and to solve complex problems.
- PSO3: Implement engineering solutions for the benefit of society by the use of AI and ML.