School of Electronics Engineering (SENSE)
Book Chapter Publication 2021
- Vijayarajan R, Sangeetha N, Karthik R, Mallikarjuna Kethepalli, “Performance Analysis of VGG19 Deep learning network based Brain Image Fusion,” Handbook of Research on Deep Learning-Based Image Analysis Under Constrained and Unconstrained Environments, January 2021.
- Karthik R, Nandana B, Mayuri Patil, Chandreyee Basu, and Vijayarajan R, “Performance Analysis of GAN Architecture for Effective Facial Expression Synthesis,” Handbook of Research on Deep Learning-Based Image Analysis Under Constrained and Unconstrained Environments, January 2021.
- S. Sivakumar, “Hybrid Evolutionary Algorithms for Localization Error Minimization in WSN,” Emerging Research in Engineering and Technology, February 2021.
- Gnanaprakasam, C., Anand, S., Manoj Kumar, R., and Menaka, R, “Facial Expression Image Analysis to Classify High and Low Level ASD Kids Using Attention Mechanism Embedded Deep Learning Technique,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, February 2021.
- M., Thanga Aarthy and Menaka R., and Karthik R, “Automatic Detection and Assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: A Review,” Handbook of Research on Critical Issues in Special Education for School Rehabilitation Practices, March 2021.
- Geetha Priya, Chanadana, Deeksha, Parmanand Sharma, and Krishnaveni D, “Mapping of Wet and Dry Snow for Himalayan Glaciers Using Band Ratioing and Thresholding Techniques,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE, volume 700), March 2021.
- Krishnaveni D, Kiran, Shalini, and Geetha Priya, “Reversible Fade Gate as Decoder, Encoder and Full Adder,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering book series (LNEE, volume 700), March 2021.
- Rajeswari J, Jagannath M, and Adalarasu K, “Gender Differences in Sleep Apnea – A Questionnaire Study,” Ergonomics for Improved Productivity, April 2021.
- Pranav Nagarajan and Jayavignesh Thyagarajan, “UD-RMM: A Remote Monitoring and Management Tool Using PowerShell Universal Dashboard,” Progress in Advanced Computing and Intelligent Engineering, Springer Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, April 2021.
- Bharathi Sankar Ammaiyappan, and R. Seyezhai, “Design and Development of Bidirectional DC-DC Converters Using Battery/SC for EV,” Electric Vehicles and the Future of Energy Efficient Transportation – IGI Global Book Chapter, April 2021.
- S. Sivakumar, “A Review on various clustering approaches in Wireless Sensor Networks,” Advancements in Engineering and Management, April 2021.
- Sasithradevi. A, S. Mohamed Mansoor Roomi, and R. Sivaranjani, “Generative Adversarial Network For Video Analytics,” Generative Adversarial Networks for Image to image translations , June 2021.
- Krishnaveni D, Supriya K, Varshini N, H R Suhas, Sushma R and M.Geetha Priya, “Reversible Single Precision Floating Point Multiplier Using Vedic Multiplication,” Springer “Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing”, June 2021.
Book Chapter Publication 2020
- Rajalakshmi R., Hans Tiwari, Jay Patel, Rameshkannan R. and Karthik R, ‘Bidirectional GRU-Based Attention Model for Kid Specific URL Classification’, Deep Learning Techniques and Optimization Strategies in Big Data Analytics, January 2020.
- Naik, S.S., Harshitha, T.G., Spoorthy, H.D., Taj, G.S.S., and Vetrivelan, P., ‘IoT Based School Bus Monitoring System With Child Security ‘, Lecture Notes on Data Engineering and Communications Technologies, January 2020.
- R. Menaka, JeetKetanThaker, RounakBhushan, and R. Karthik, ‘IMEXT Text Summarizer Using Deep Learning’, Applied Computer Vision and Image Processing, January 2020.
- Ramesh.S.,and D.Vydeki, ‘Rice Disease Detection and Classification Using Deep Neural Network Algorithm’, Springer Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, April 2020.
- P. MadhaveeLatha and A. AnnisFathima, ‘Image Compression Based on a Hybrid Wavelet Packet and Directional Transform’, Springer Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, June 2020.
- HenilGoswami, Udhav Goyal, and John Sahaya Rani Alex, ‘Industrial IoT-Based Gas Pipe Leakage Detector Robot’, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering , July 2020.
- Ranjeet Kumar, ‘Statistical Measures and Analysis in Electrocardiogram (ECG) Signal Processing’, Modelling and Analysis of Active Biopotential Signals in Healthcare, August 2020.
- N.Sangeetha, X.Anita, R.Vijayarajan, ‘Medical Image Watermarking: A Review on Wavelet-Based Methods’, Signal and Image Processing Techniques for the Development of Intelligent Healthcare Systems, September 2020.
- ManojPrabhakaran Kumar, ManojkumarRajagopal, ‘Facial Emotion Recognition System Using Entire Feature Vectors and Supervised Cl’, IGI Global, October 2020.
- Muthulakshmi S., Dash C.S., and Prabaharan S.R.S., “Memristor-Based Approximate Adders for Error Resilient Applications,” in Nanoelectronic Materials and Devices – Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (Springer, Singapore), Vol. 466, pp. 51-59, 2018.
- Parvathi L Prabhakar, Kiran Thomas, Sreekumar S, and Muthulakshmi S, “Local Visualization for Troubleshooting the RF Mesh Network in a Wireless Metering System,” in Intelligent Embedded Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2018.
- A. Arvin Joseph Kumar Jayakumar and S. Muthulakshmi, “Raspberry Pi Based Surveillance System with IOT,” in Intelligent Embedded Systems. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2018.
- Prathiba, A., K. M. Madhu, and V. S. Kanchana Bhaaskaran. "Differential Power Analysis (DPA) Resistant Cryptographic S-Box," in VLSI Design: Circuits, Systems and Applications, pp. 169-178. Springer, Singapore, 2018.
- B.P. Bhuvana and V.S. Kanchana Bhaaskaran, “Quantum Cost Optimization of Reversible Adder/Subtractor Using a Novel Reversible Gate,” in Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems: Innovations in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 7, Issue 1, pp. 111-118, August 2018.
- A. Anita Angeline and V.S.Kanchana Bhaaskaran, “High performance Domino Logic Design by Contention Reduction,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering: VLSI Design: Circuit System and Applications (ICNETS2), pp. 141-158, 2017.
- Shivkumar Kavitkar and A Anita Angeline, “Design and Implementation of Multi-Bit Self-Checking Carry-Select Adder,” Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering: VLSI Design: Circuit System and Applications (ICNETS2), pp. 109-115, 2017.