B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
As part of providing the students with an international exposure, VIT has a Semester Abroad Program (SAP). It enables the students to carry out their final semester project work at foreign universities and gain international exposure. Many students of the B.Tech (ECE) program have gone abroad to carry out their final year projects. The students are selected on the basis of their academic standing, level of involvement in international collaboration and their preparedness to work in a foreign country. The students are also offered financial assistance to undertake study abroad.
- Students has taken-up Semester Abroad Projects (SAP) from abroad
Universities/Countries such as
- University of Plymouth
- National Chiao Tung University
- University of Applied Sciences, Hochshule Darmstadt, Germany
- Schneider Electric Systems, Middle East FZE
- TechnischeUniversitat, Drestan
- The University of Auckland, New Zeland
- UniversitiTunku Abdul Rahman, Malaysia(UTAR)
The following are some of the Universities where some of our students have undertaken their SAP.
- Mr. Ankur Prajapati and Mr. Akash Aditya Kilpadi have carried out their SAP in National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan.
- Mr. Smruti Amarjyoti carried out his SAP at University of Plymouth, UK.
- Mr. E.L. Anatharam and Mr B. Radhakrishna carried out their SAP at University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt, Germany.
Based on the MoU between VIT Chennai campus and Dublin City University, every year a student from SENSE will be sent for 45 days internship at Dublin, Ireland. The following students have successfully completed their Internship programme from Dublin City University.
- Mr. Oswar Ronak Subhash
- Mr. Tushar Singh Chouhan
OSA – Conference at University of Central Florida
B.Tech(ECE) student UtkalPandurangi (16BEc1094) presented(Oral Presentation) his research work titled ‘Digital Fresnel Holographic Encryption using Circular Harmonic Key’ in IONS Orlando 2019 conference. The conference held from March 10th to 13th, 2019 was organised by College of Optics and Photonics (CREOL) which is part of University of Central Florida in Orlando, USA.
His US trip is partially funded by OSA which includes accommodation and a trip to NASA's Kennedy Space Centre in Titusville, Florida.
HPAIR Harvard Conference at Harvard University, Massachusetts, United States
B.Tech(ECE) – Krishnakumar M (16BEC1048): He had represented India in the competition Harvard College Project for Asian and International Relations.