School of Civil Engineering (SCE)
International Journal publication
- G. Saha, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, P. C. Sabumon, T. Pradeep, A low cost approach to synthesize sand like AlOOH nanoarchitecture (SANA) and its application in defluoridation of water, Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering., 3(2), 1303-1311, 2015
- T. Ramani, N. Sharma, P. C. Sabumon, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, Reuse of construction debris as viable replacement of sand media in rapid sand filtration, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering [In Press].
- Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, Varun S Raje, Manju R, Nanostructured solid desiccant: fabrication and uses thereof, 201641031407 (ref no. E-2/2720/2016-CHE) (Indian patent application)
- M. Mohandoss, G. Singhal, U. Kannan, A. Nelleri, S. M. Maliyekkal, An eco-friendly and reusable antibacterial film-forming composite, Proc. of the Intl. Conf. on Nanotechnology for Better Living, National Institute of Technology, Srinagar, India Vol. 3,No. 1, p. 9, 2016.
- M. Jaisinghani, G. Saha, S. S. Gupta, P. C. Sabumon, S. M., Maliyekkal, Enhanced removal of fluoride by manganese oxide coated chitosan boehmite nanocomposite, International Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering (ICRACE’16), CUSAT, Kochi, 2016.
- S. S. Ramratan, G., Anjali, P. C., Sabumon, S. M., Maliyekkal, Feasibility of anaerobic ammonium oxidation in the presence of bicarbonate, International Conference on Advances in Chemical Engineering, National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, December 22-22, 2015.
- G. Singhal, R.R. Singh, S. S. Gupta, P. C. Sabumon, S.M. Maliyekkal, A sustainable in-situ approach to granulate nanoscale bimetal oxides: Application in purification of water, Harmony with nature in context of bioresources and environmental Health – (Harmony, 2015), November 23 – 25, 2015.
- G. Saha, A. Gupta, S. M. Maliyekkal, P.C. Sabumon, Enhanced Removal of fluoride in water by Sand like AlOOH nanoarchitecture, In proceedings of the International conference on Advanced Nanomaterials & Emerging Engineering Technologies, pp 260-263, 2013.
- R.G., Akshay., G. Saha, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal and P.C., Sabumon, Green and facile synthesis of a nanostructured adsorbent composite and its application in defluoridation of water. In proceedings of 10th International Symposium on Southeast Asian Water Environment, Vol.10, pp.163-170, 2012
- P., Balachandran, P.C., Sabumon, A., Gopakumar and Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, Development of a high rate nitritation-denitritation process with phosphorous removal at low dissolved oxygen concentration in a down- flow fixed film reactor, In proceedings of 10th International Symposium on Southeast Asian Water Environment, Vol.10, pp.220-227, 2012.
- P. Balachandran, P.C. Sabumon, S.M. Maliyekkal, Feasibility of an integrated nitritation-denitrification process with phosphorous removal, 4th International conference on Science, Engineering and Technology (SET), VIT, May, 2012.
- R. G. Akshay, S.M. Maliyekkal and P.C., Sabumon, Emerging treatment technologies for fluoride free water: A Critical Review, Second International Conference on Advances in Mechanical, Manufacturing and Building Sciences (ICAMB 2012), January 09 to 11, 2012.