BBA (Hons.) Admissions: General Instructions
BBA (Hons.) Online Personal Interview/Discussion
15th and 16th July 2022
General Instructions, Rules and Code of Conduct to the Candidates Appearing for the Online Personal Interview/Discussion:
- No change of Online Personal Interview/Discussion timings will be entertained under any circumstances and duration will be maximum 20 minutes.
- Login through the Zoom Id provided. Candidates need not make calls to the panel members. If required, our faculty members will make the call to interview the
- Use your application number and name while logging in to the session:
- (Ex. 2022500000 Rajan)
- Candidate must be ready for the Online Personal Interview/Discussion at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid mismatch in the online
- The face of the candidate must be visible with proper lighting and without any disturbance in the background. Use your headphone/earphone for good clarity and quality of sound and voice.
- Select the perfect spot without any external disturbances for your good internet connection.
- During the Online Personal Interview, the candidate must maintain appropriate posture, dress formally and must speak in English
- Even in the online environment, eye contact is important. Instead of looking at the person on the screen, look directly into the webcam and stay
- Ensure that your computer or mobile is ON always and that no one else is around when you are attending the Online Personal Interview.
- Communication with anyone other than the panel members during the Personal Interview is strictly prohibited.
- Impersonation or indulging in any kind of misbehaviour is strictly prohibited and will be viewed seriously.
- All the sessions will be recorded from our end.
- Recording of session by the candidates is strictly prohibited.
- Consequences of Rule Violations: If the candidate violates the online test rules, he / she will automatically receive a score of “0” for the Online Personal Interview. The decision of the examiner is final.
- Shortlisted candidates’ name list will be displayed in the VIT Chennai website. All other admission details will be available in the website immediately.
He / She shall be solely responsible for his/her device/system and internet connection. He / She have to abide by the VIT rules, regulations, and the code of conduct prescribed for the Online Personal Interview.