School of Civil Engineering (SCE)
Scopus publications 2021
Scopus publications 2020
- Yeddula B.S.R., Karthiyaini S., Experimental investigations and GEP modelling of compressive strength of ferrosialate based geopolymer mortars, Construction and Building Materials,ISSN: 0950-0618
- Desireddy S., P.C. S., M. Maliyekkal S., Anoxic ammonia removal using granulated nanostructured Fe oxyhydroxides and the effect of pH, temperature and potential inhibitors on the process, Journal of Water Process Engineering, ISSN: 2214-7144
- Yeddula B.S.R., Karthiyaini S., Experimental Investigations and Prediction of Thermal Behaviour of Ferrosialate-Based Geopolymer Mortars, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, ISSN: 2191-4281
- Swamy Nadh V., Hema Sumanth B., Vasugi K., Shirwadkar M.R., Ideal location of outrigger system and its efficiency for unsymmetrical tall buildings under lateral loadings, International Journal of Scientific and Technology Research, ISSN 2277-8616
- Hema Sumanth B., Vasugi K., Effect of w/c ratio on the corrosion of rebar embedded in high strength concrete, Journal of Corrosion Science and Engineering, ISSN 1466-8858
- Devulapalli L., Kothandaraman S., Sarang G., Effect of rejuvenating agents on stone matrix asphalt mixtures incorporating RAP, Construction and Building Materials, ISSN: 0950-0618
- Nagajothi S., Elavenil S., Effect of GGBS Addition on Reactivity and Microstructure Properties of Ambient Cured Fly Ash Based Geopolymer Concrete, Silicon, ISSN: 1876-9918
- Subramanian N., Elavenil S., GGBFS & M-sand impact on workability and strength properties of flyash based geopolymer concrete, Indian Journal of Engineering and Materials Sciences, ISSN: 0975-1017
- Krishnan V., Solaiyan E., Study on engineering and microstructural properties of ambient cured GP concrete produce from GGBS and M-Sand, Journal of Critical Reviews, ISSN 2394-5125
- Warudkar A., Elavenil S., A comprehensive review on abrasion resistance of concrete, International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, ISSN 17277841
- Rajeshkumar.B, Anil Kumar Patidar and Helen Santhi.M (2013), “FE Analysis of Concrete Filled Cold Formed Steel Sections using ANSYS”, International Journal of Advances in Civil Engineering (IJACE), Vol.3, No.1, pp 11-18.
- Yoganantham.C, Helen Santhi.M (2013) , “Modal Analysis of R.C.C Chimney”, International Journal of Research in Civil Engineering, Architecture & Design, Vol.1, No.2, pp 20-23.
- T. Khaja Rasool, Dr. M. Helen Santhi (2013), “FEM Analysis of Stiffened-Seated Connections for Moment Resisting Cold Formed In-filled Sections”, International Journal of Research in Civil Engineering, Architecture & Design, Vol.1, No.1, pp 16-21.
- Kannan, M.R., Santhi, M.H. (2013), “Constructability Assessment of Climbing Formwork Systems using Building Information Modeling”, Journal of Procedia Engineering, Elsevier, Vol.64, pp1128-1138.
- Elavenil. S. (2013) “Pendulam impact test on RCC and SFRC plates”, i-managers Journal on Structural Engineering,Vol.2,N0.2,pp-1-8
- Elavenil. S., Samuel Knight. G.M., (2013) “Steel Fibre Reinforced Concrete Slabs to Pendulam Impact test”, American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research,Vol.8,No.5,pp.198-205
- Riya Rachel Mohan and P.C. Sabumon, 2013. Anoxic ammonia oxidation using oxides of Manganese for ammonia removal from wastewaters, International Journal of Earth Sciences and Engineering, Vol.6 (4), 732-736.
- R.P. Ramaswamy and S.M. Maliyekkal (2013). Formation and collapse of fluorescent gel by gold nanoparticles. Adv. Sci. Eng. Med. 5, 1011-1019.
- M.U. Sankar1, S. Aigal1, S.M. Maliyekkal1, A. Chaudhary, Anshup, A.A. Kumar, K. Chaudhari and T. Pradeep (2013). Biopolymer Reinforced Synthetic Granular Nanocomposites for Affordable Point-of-use Water Purification, PNAS, 110(21), 2013, 8459–8464 (1-contributed equally to this work).
- A. K. Gupta, K. Mohan, M. Das and R. K. Singh., 2013. Solar forcing of the Indian summer monsoon variability during the Ållerød period. Nature Scientific Reports 3, Article number: 2753doi:10.1038/srep02753 (IF:5.078)
- A.Krishna Prakash, A.D.Thirumal Vijai and M.Ramesh Kannan (2013). Comprehensive Lighting and Ventilation Design of a Building as per SP 41 (Part 3&4) using Building Information Modeling, International Journal of Research in Civil Engineering, Architecture & Design, IASTER, 1(1), 27-37.
- M.Gokulavasan and M. Ramesh Kannan (2013). Energy Auditing of a Building using Green BIM, International Journal of Research in Civil Engineering, Architecture & Design, IASTER, 1(1), 7-15.
- Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, T. S. Sreeprasad, Deepti Krishnan, Summayya Kouser, Abhishek Kumar Mishra, Umesh V. Waghmare and T. Pradeep, Graphene: A Reusable Substrate for Unprecedented Adsorption of Pesticides, Small, 2013; 9 (2), 273-283.
- T. S. Sreeprasad, Soujit Sen Gupta, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal and T. Pradeep, Immobilized graphene-based composite from asphalt: Facile synthesis and application in water purification, J. Hazard. Mater., 2013; 247, 213-220.
- Karunakaran M. and Helen Santhi M.(2013), “FE Analysis of Hollow Flanged Cold-Formed Steel ‘Z’ Beams”, International Journal of Civil Engineering and Applications (IJCEA), (ISSN 2249-426X),Vol. 3, No. 1, pp. 1-6.
- Jayashree.S.M, Rakul Bharatwaj.R, and Helen Santhi.M (2013), “Flexural Behaviour of SIFCON Beams”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), (ISSN: 2278-0181) Vol. 2, No. 2.
- Rakul Bharatwaj.R, Jayashree.S.M and Helen Santhi.M (2013), “Cost Analysis of Anticlastic Shell Roofs”, International Journal of Engineering Inventions, (IJEI), (ISSN: 2278-7461) Vol. 2, No. 3, pp: 22-25.
- Yoganantham.C and Helen Santhi.M (2013), “Seismic Behaviour of RCC Frames with Mezzanine Floor”, International Journal of Advanced Information Science and Technology (IJAIST) (ISSN: 2319:2682), Vol.10, No.10, pp: 37-41.
- R.V. Taiwade, A.P. Patil, R. D. Ghugal, S.J. Patre and R.K.Dayal “Effect of Welding Passes on Heat Affected Zone and Tensile Properties of AISI 304 Stainless Steel and Chrome-Manganese Austenitic stainless steel” The Iron & Steel Institute of Japan International; Vol. 53, No. 1., (2013) pp 102-109.
- Divya, P.V., Viswanadham, B.V.S. and Gourc, J.P. (2013). “Evaluation of tensile strength-strain characteristics of fiber reinforced soil through laboratory tests”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE, (10.1061/(ASCE)MT.1943-5533.0000772).
- Bhaskara Rao. L & Kameswara Rao. C.“Buckling of Annular Plates with Elastically Restrained External and Internal Edges”, Mechanics Based Design of Structures and Machines, Vol. 41 (2), 2013, pp. 222-235.
- A. Arun Kumar, A. S. Santhi and G. Mohan ganesh, “Performance Evaluation of Eco-friendly Green Concrete”, Nature Environment and Pollution Technology, 0972-6266
- S.S. Gupta, T.S. Sreeprasad, S.M. Maliyekkal, S.K. Das and T. Pradeep (2012). Graphene from sugar and its application in water purification. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 4(8), 4156-416.
- A. George, E.S. Shibu, S.M. Maliyekkal, M.S.B. Raju, and T. Pradeep (2012). Luminescent, freestanding composite films of Au15 for specific metal ion sensing. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 4(2), 2012, 639-644.
- Soujit Sen Gupta, T. S. Sreeprasad, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, Sarit. K. Das and T. Pradeep Graphene from sugar and its application in water purification, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2012; 4(8), 2012, 4156-416.
- Anu George, E.S. Shibu, Shihabudheen M. Maliyekkal, M.S. Booth Raju, and T. Pradeep. Luminescent, freestanding composite films of Au15 for specific metal ion sensing. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2012; 4(2), 2012, 639-644.
- Divya, P.V., Viswanadham, B.V.S. and Gourc, J.P. (2012). “Influence of Geomembrane on the Deformation Behaviour of Clay-based Landfill Covers”, Geotextiles and Geomembranes, Vol. 34, 158-171.
- Divya, P.V. and Viswanadham, B.V.S. (2012). “Centrifuge Model Studies on the Behaviour of Composite Covers of Landfills Subjected to Differential Settlements”, Geo-congress 2012, Special Publication. 225, ASCE, 3467-3476.
- Ganesh, Raju Giri, R. Kaul, P. Ram Sankar, Pragya Tiwari, Ashok Atulkar, R. K. Porwal, R. K. Dayal and L. M. Kukreja “Studies on Pitting Corrosion and Sensitization in Laser Rapid Manufactured Specimens of Type 316L Stainless Steel”, Materials & Design vol. 39 (2012) pp.509–521.
- N. Sivai Bharasi, K. Thyagarajan, H. Shaikh, M.Radhika, A. K. Balamurugan, S. Venugopal, A. Moitra, S. Kalavathy, S. Chandramouli, A. K.Tyagi, R. K.Dayal and K. K. Rajan, “Evaluation of microstructural, mechanical properties and corrosion behaviour of AISI type 316LN stainless steel and modified 9Cr-1Mo steel exposed in a dynamic bi-metallic sodium loop at 798 K (525 °C) for 16000 hours, Metallurgical and Materials Transacti Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A; vol. 43A,( 2012) pp 561-571.