M.Tech Software Engineering (5 year Integrated Programme)
Industrial and Global Exposure
Students from M.Tech. (Computer Science and Engineering) programme are wide-open to the recent industry drifts through industrial visits and industry internships. Some of the companies which offered project internships include Honeywell,Cognizant, Wipro, Accenture, GE, Philips, Netapp, Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services, Alcatel Lucent, Ingersoll Rand, Altiux, Tyco, Infosys, L & T Infotech, Newgen etc.,. Students who undergo project internships will receive stipend. Upon successful completion, they shall be absorbed by the respective companies. So far, all the students selected for internships have been converted to regular appointments.
Sri Janani,L worked as intern in National Institute of Network Technology and developed E-Learning website.
- Kunwarjeet Singh, Contract Software Developer – Bbsi Pvt Ltd, Ludhiana
- Kunwarjeet Singh, Php Developer Intern – Bakar Technologies, New Delhi
- D Cyrus Jackson,Developed a VR (Virtual Reality) Car Showroom Application that lets the user experience real time car showroom stimulation made using Unity3D at Altimetrik, Bangalore
- Akshath Varugeese, had a Industrial Training in ONGC in EPINET department
- Gnana Prassuuna, secured Content Development internship at TinyFold through Internshala – India’s No. 1 internship platform.
- Kishore Ram, worked as Intern at Epistemics Pvt Ltd, under Research and Development team.
- Vinoth A, Internship in Edu2020 ( ARCTICTERN CONSULTANCY SERVICE PRIVATE LIMITED)
- Vinoth A, Developed “VIT GPA Calculator” android application
- Manepalli Venkata Naga Satya Manikanta, underwent Internship at Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
- Kunwarjeet Singh, Software developer intern at Schraderlabs Incorporate, San Francisco
- Kunwarjeet Singh, Software Engineer Intern, Lead Engineer, SafeRide Inc. in San Francisco ,Silicon valley
- Kunwarjeet Singh,Tech Intensive Program, GA, San Francisco, California, (13 March 2016 – 19 March 2016)
- Pritam Dash, Selected for DAAD WISE scholarship 2015 to pursue Research Internship at Fraunhofer SIT, Darmstadt, Germany.
- Mohammed Sheeraz, underwent internship at Center for Mobile Cloud Computing Research Lab, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur