B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Introduced in 2010, the school of electronics and communication engineering at VIT Chennai aims to pursue technical prowess and progress. With every passing year, the school aims at unfolding new possibilities and making breakthroughs in the technological industry.
As one of the premium schools housed within the institute, it wears the tag of being the best college for electronics and communication engineering. This reputation has been built over years of achieving excellence in advancing knowledge through path-breaking methods of tutoring. The professors of the university work towards creating an environment of practical learning. They aim to sharpen the future of our students.
VIT – Best College For Electronics and Communication Engineering
Within VIT Chennai, SENSE has made a distinction by being at the forefront of creating ground-breaking thinkers through quality education and resources. The students of the university are provided with top-notch facilities that open grounds for creative experimentation. Their laboratories, such as the VSLI laboratory and the anechoic chamber, are equipped with advanced technology for limitless learning.
The research wing of SENSE encourages cutting-edge research across all fields of electronics by being an active focal point for research fundings and patents. The highly functional research wing and top facilities, like the Optics laboratory, have accredited the school to be the best college for electronics and communication engineering in the country.
SENSE truly believes in removing all the barriers between students and knowledge acquisition. Hence, the school is staffed with stellar faculty who are in constant pursuit of creating competent professionals in the field. With their perseverance and dedication, the students are assured of getting a world-class education. The Industry-Academia Forum of the school collaborates the research acumen with the industry. It ensures the students are introduced to the industry from the very beginning.
The IoT (Internet of Things) Committee consists of people working towards forming global standards for IoT technology. It has also been persistent with working groups of Telecom Engineering Centre, Government of India. The AI Industry forum provides budding engineers and entrepreneurs with a platform to interact with global leaders in Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning. This platform provides an ecosystem for contributors across Government, Academia, and Industry to further benefit and explore the potential of AI.
Opportunities that Electronics and Communication Engineering has to offer:
Studying from the best college for electronics and communication engineering opens doors for various opportunities. The scope of electronics and communication engineering is far-reached; it can be linked with every field worldwide. A life without electronic gadgets is implausible. With the close relationship to digital technology, the potential of the ECE sector is on an ever-high.
Various career opportunities can help you create a secure future: satellite and mobile communication, power electronics, digital telecommunication. An ECE education can also open up opportunities in manufacturing companies, and job roles can be either research-based or design and development.
In a nutshell, the ECE sector forms the vertebrae at all stages of development: planning, executing, and delivering the product. As an ECE aspirant, you can choose which part of the process excites you the most. The training provided by SENSE makes it the best college for electronics and communication engineering and equips students with all the skills required to excel in the industry.
The goal of the Department / Vision & Mission:
Much like the parent institution, SENSE aims at transforming lives through excellence in education and research. While providing world-class education ensures a happy, accountable, caring and effective workforce and students. Their mission is to serve the students and the community alike and eliminate the impossibilities. Co-creation is of utmost importance in the school. Collaboration crossing national and international boundaries is always rewarded and encouraged. They aim to harness the power of knowledge to bring about development in electronics and technology.
Course specialization offered at VIT:
Since its inception, the school has raised the bar and established new paragons with every passing year. It provides a beehive of opportunities and exposure to its students with the plethora of courses it offers, making it the best college for electronics and communication engineering. The degrees offered satisfies all levels of graduate qualification:
- B. Tech ECE
- B. Tech ECM
- M. Tech Embedded System
- M. Tech VLSI Design
- Ph. D.
Placement opportunities and Counselling:
SENSE provides placements from top companies to its students. The following Industries welcome ECE graduates: Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Micro / Nanoelectronics, Lasers and Optics, Electronic Devices, Telecommunications, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Information Systems, Power Systems, Computer Software- Hardware Integration, Control Systems, and other Advanced Technologies.
Some leading core companies that actively recruit graduates from SENSE are Apple, ARM, Amazon Web Services, BSNL, Cadence, Microsoft, MTNL, Paypal, VMWare, Qualcomm, Reliance Communications, Tata Telecom, Hutch, Bharti Telecom, Airtel, Nokia, CISCO, IBM, Intel, Agilent, Alcatel, AT&T, Ericsson, Honeywell, Bosch, National Instruments, IBM, Texas Instruments, HCL and others.
Why is VIT Chennai the best College For Electronics and Communication Engineering?
- VIT Chennai aims at creating students who are industry-ready and secures their future by providing guaranteed placement. Apart from that, it aims on breaking the boundaries, and instead of just preparing students for their career roles, it helps them develop various life skills.
- The school aims at creating a community that is fueled with the drive to accomplish and overcome challenges with optimism. The school provides more than just learning inside four walls. The students are encouraged to think outside the box and given the opportunity to release their full potential at the school.
- The student culture at VIT is highly diverse. The campus is a home to various national and international students, and consists of student clubs and societies that are open to all. Co-curricular activities are always encouraged and placed at the forefront at VIT.
- Various research opportunities and facilities are offered to the students. This broadens their scope of understanding about the industry. Regular industry visits also opens them to the world of practical knowledge.
- Top-notch facilities and teaching methods, high and advanced infrastructure, and quality professors together combine to provide value addition to the student’s life at VIT.
As the school accomplishes challenges and moves forward year after year, it steerfasts towards obtaining greater achievements in the future. This place provides the best mix of knowledge and experience that every student deserves. Carrying an optimistic attitude of providing service, VIT Chennai has become the best college for electronics and communication engineering.
Scope of Employment
- Industries involving Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, Micro / Nanoelectronics, Lasers and Optics, Electronic Devices, Telecommunications, Nanotechnology, Robotics, Information Systems, Power Systems, Computer Software- Hardware Integration, Control Systems, and other Advanced Technologies.
- Placement in leading core communication companies like Apple, ARM, Amazon Web Services, BSNL, Cadence, Microsoft, MTNL, Paypal, VMWare, Qualcomm, Reliance Communications, Tata Telecomm, Hutch, Bharti Telecom, Airtel, Nokia, CISCO, IBM, Intel, Agilent, Alcatel, AT&T, Ericsson, Honeywell, Bosch, National Instruments, IBM, Texas Instruments, HCL, and others.