VIT Fashion Institute of Technology (VFIT)
Value Added Programme
- “DESMATH” : This program mainly focused on how the geometric designs are implemented in the day to day garments and how we can bring innovations in implementing those geometric designs that are already well known.
- 1. Awareness program on Sustainable Development and Women’s Empowerment by Mrs. Vedhavalli Vasan on 13.03.2019
- 2. Career Counselling for Higher studies by Mr.Shivakumar, Apparel Consultant on 25.03.2019
Career Counselling for Higher studies by Mr.Shivakumar, Apparel Consultant on 25-03-201
Awareness program on Sustainable Development and Women’s Empowerment by Mrs. Vedhavalli Vasan on 13-03-2019
- VIT wishes to recognise the achievement of the most meritorious student in an educationally accredited undergraduate degree programme
Extra Curricular Activities
1. 2018- Face of Saarang from IIT Madras
- Two-day workshop by Mr.Kaushal Vishu, Fashion Entrepreneur/Runway Director/Costume and Fashion Designer from Miami
- Workshop by Mr.Ben Philip, Fashion Illustrator from Italy
- The art of human activity fashion ideas in a very visual type that originates with illustration, drawing, and painting.
Computer aided designing software not only provide the possibility to speed up the process of putting a new model into production and improve the quality of the products. This helps to create realistic simulations of printed, woven and knit textiles, accurate technical sketches, and built-in automation for the creation of textile and color specifications.
1. CAD Software – Pattern making
2. CAD Software – Weave construction
3. Design Software – 3D- Garment Visualization
Planograms help retailers plan the use of their space and gather data to help them make smarter visual merchandising choices that drive in-store sales.
2. 3D- Model Visualization