Institutional Students Grievance Redressal Committee
The Institutional Students’ Grievance Redressal (ISGR) Committee desires to promote and maintain a conducive and unbiased environment for students on campus. The committee attends to the grievances and complaints registered by the students and ensures an effective solution using fair approach. The ISGR enables the students to express their grievances by initiating and following the grievance procedure in accordance with the rules and regulations of VIT.
1. To attend and resolve grievances of the students and other stakeholders within the framework
of the institute’s policies, rules and regulations.
2. Provide effective solution to the student’s grievance with an unbiased and fair approach. The
committee shall follow the principles of natural justice while deciding the grievances.
3. To identify the reason for student’s dissatisfaction and take corrective measures.
4. To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities.
The Grievance and Redressal Cell shall receive and redress the following grievances:
• Academic issues pertaining to teaching, learning and evaluation activities.
• Student-teacher, student-student grievances.
• Grievances related to library and IT services.
• Grievances related to sports, cultural, etc.
• Grievances related to behavior of students on campus.
Students may contact the following committee in case of any grievance:
|1||Dr. Padmanabhan R||SMEC||Convenor|
|2||Dr. Sankar D||VITSOL||Member|
|3||Dr. Krishnan LRK||VITBS||Member|
|4||Dr. Berlin Hency V||SENSE||Member|
|5||Dr. Deepa T||SELECT||Member|
|6||Mr. Srinithin J||UG STUDENT||Student Member|