Dr. Ajitha B
PhD: Sri Venkateswara University
Research Area: Metal based nanostructures for catalytic applications
|Salutation (Prof./ Dr.)||Dr.|
|Designation||Assistant Professor Grade-1|
|Educational details (Please mention all the degrees with latest first)|
|Degree||Passed out year||Specialization||Institute/University/ College|
|PhD||July-2015||Nanomaterials, Materials science||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Int. MSc. Physics||April-2011||Condensed Matter Physics||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Post-Doctoral Experience if any||Three (3) years of Post-doc experience at National NanoFab Center (NNFC) at KAIST, South Korea:|
· Postdoctoral researcher ( Aug. 2015-July 2017)
· Senior Postdoctoral researcher (Aug. 2017-July 2018)
|Areas of Specialization||Nanostructured materials for photocatalysis, photodetector and bio-medical applications|
|Google Scholar ID||https://scholar.google.co.kr/citations?user=sgVYT_4AAAAJ&hl=en|
|Book / Book Chapter Published Details|
|Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles via Chemical and Green routes for Biological Applications||LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, OmniScriptum, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-330-04258-2, 1-155||2017|
|Investigations on Nickel Oxide Based Thin Films for Gas Sensor Applications||LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, OmniScriptum, Germany, ISBN: 978-3-330-03817-2, 1-208||2017|
|Awards & Recognition Details (only national and international awards and recognitions)|
|Name of the award, awarding agency, year of award|
|· Prestigious “BSR Research Fellowship in sciences for meritorious students” from the University Grants Commission, New Delhi, India from February 2013 to June 2015.|
· Secured 932 rank in all India GATE exams.
· Qualified State Eligibility Test (AP SET) exam.
· Got 3 best oral and 1 best poster presentation awards in International conferences.
|Major International Collaboration Details – Academic Collaboration Details|
|Type of collaboration (Research & publication/Funded Project/consultancy etc.), collaborating institute, year of collaboration|
|Research & publication:|
· Department of Nano-Structured Materials Research, National Nano-Fab Center at KAIST, 291 Daehak-ro, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141, Republic of Korea
· School of Chemical Engineering, Yeungnam University, Gyeongsan, 38541, Republic of Korea.
· Department of Physics, Gachon University, Gyeonggi-do 461701, South Korea.