Dr. Suchetha M
PhD: Anna University
Research Area: Biomedical signal/image processing, Artificial intelligence/Deep Learning application in Healthcare
|Educational details (Please mention all the degrees with latest first)|
|Degree||Passed out year||Specialization||Institute/University/ College|
|PhD||2014||Biomedical signal processing||CEG campus, Anna University|
|M.Tech||2001||Communication systems||Madurai kamaraj University|
|Areas of Specialization||Signal/image processing, Biomedical, AI/ML/DL in healthcare,|
non-invasive medical device development
|ORCID ID||Provide the link not just the ID – It should direct to your page|
|Google Scholar ID||https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=OGhfskAAAAAJ&hl=en|
|Ongoing Funded Project Details|
|Ongoing Funded Project Title||Funding Agency|
|MST radar signal processing using VMD based adaptive structures||ISRO, Bangalore|
|AI based affordable diagnostic tool for diabetic retinopathy detection in framework of big data||Dept. of Biotechnology (DBT)|
|Development of low cost, flexible, light weight graphene material for wearable application||DST- POWER|
|Completed Funded Project Details|
|Completed Funded Project Title||Funding Agency|
|IEEE Chapter initiative grant||500USD, IEEE USA|
|IEEE Chapter initiative grant||2000 USD, IEEE USA|
|IEEE Chapter initiative grant||1000 USD, IEEE USA|
|IEEE Chapter initiative grant||2000 USD, IEEE USA|
|Patent Published Details|
|Patent Published Title||Patent Published Application No.|
|Development of a Non-Invasive Detection and Classification System of Five Types of Diabetes through Breath||201841015927 A|
|Method and apparatus for non-invasive detection of chronic kidney disease by monitoring saliva urea||201841012758 A|
|Speed of sound based capnograpic sensor using acoustic virial Equation||201841015926 A|
|Method and apparatus for non-invasive Detection and Classification of Five types of Diabetes from sweat.||201841033749 A|
|Book / Book Chapter Published Details|
|Signals and Systems (full volume book)||Magnus publishers||2014|
|Vision based Assistive System for Object and Label Detection (full volume book)||Lambert International Academic Publishing||2016|
|Digital Signal Processing (full volume book)||Magnus publishers||2015|
|Problem Solving and Programming (full volume book)||Magnus publishers||2017|
|Problem Solving and Programming(full volume book)||Magnus publishers||2018|
|Published the book chapter titled “Biosignaldenoising techniques” for the book Handbook of Information Security in Biomedical Signal Processing||IGI International publisher.||2018|
|Published a book chapter entitled “Deep Learning for SAR image processing applications,” for the book, “Handbook of Research on Deep Learning Innovations and Trends||IGI International publisher.||2018|
|A Deep Learning approach for automatic classification of Cognitive Task using the scalp Electroencephalogram signals||Springer LNEE Book series||2020|
|Classification of Retinal Lesions in Funus Images Using Atrous Convolutional Neural Network||springer Nature Singapore Pvt Ltd.,978-981-10-8353-2||2020|
|An Empirical mode decomposition based method for feature extraction and classification of sleep apnea||Springer nature||2018|
|A method for detection and classification of diabetes noninvasively||springer Nature Singapore Pvt Ltd., 978-981-10-8353-2||2018|
|Awards & Recognition Details(only national and international awards and recognitions)|
|1. Received 3 medals and silver coin for publication of 3 research papers in IEEE Journals/Transactions by IEEE madras section on IEEE day celebration for the year 2021.|
2. Received 3 medals and silver coin for publication of 3 research papers in IEEE Journals/Transactions by IEEE madras section on IEEE day celebration for the year 2020.
3. Received 4 medals and silver coin for publication of 4 research papers in IEEE Journals/Transactions by IEEE madras section on IEEE day celebration for the year 2018-2019.
4. Received Outstanding Professional award – Women Achievers 2017 from FICCI –FLO, Chennai.
5. Received Young Researcher Award-Bio-Signal Processing from Intelligent Research India as Republic day Achievers Award on Jan 18/01/2018.
6. Research paper titled “Real-Time Classification of Healthy and Apnea Subjects Using ECG Signals with Variational Mode Decomposition” is listed as 30th in Top 50 Most popular articles in IEEE Sensors Journal.
7. Received Best Paper Award for the paper titled “Real-Time Detection and Classification of Drowsiness State from EEG signal” in the National Conference on Science, Technology and Engineering, September 24-25, 2017, NCSET-17 at VIT University, Chennai.
8. Received Best poster Award with societal impact for the paper titled “Assessment of Osteoarthritis by Acoustic Emission” in the National Conference on Science, Technology and Engineering, May 2-3, 2017, NCSET 2017 at VIT University, Chennai.
9. Received Best Paper Award for the paper titled “A Hardware Model to Sense the Knee Sound for Detecting the Abnormality” in the National Conference on Science, Technology and Engineering, NCSET-16 at VIT University, Chennai.
10. Received Mission 10X certificate& award in Teaching and Learning by Wipro Technologies
|Major International CollaborationDetails – AcademicCollaboration Details|
|Type of collaboration (Research & publication/Funded Project/consultancy etc.), collaborating institute, year of collaboration|
|Research & publication /project–Kingston University, UK|
|Research & publication –Oakalahoma state university ,US|
|Research & publication –Arabian Gulf University, UAE|
|Editorial Experience (if any)||Tech science Journal editor, newsletter editor|