Centre for Advanced Data Science
Data is the new Oil; and we are seeing a global demand for Data Driven Engineering. In order to align with this growing trend, the Research Division of Advanced Data Science was formed at VIT Chennai. We intend to bring together a multidisciplinary research team covering a wide spectrum of domains to handle challenging real-life problems. The primary mission of this research division is, to make sense out of data for the benefit of mankind.
VIT Chennai is strategically located close to several Industrial and IT Zones. Almost all manufacturing industries are currently looking for solutions to seamlessly transform from Industry 3.0 to 4.0. The Research Division of Advanced Data Science can support these industries through collaborative teams to identify consultancy projects, student internship projects and research based projects for development of futuristic technologies.
We are interested in International collaboration with academia and industry. We are keen on nurturing and incubating innovative ideas to support indigenous development of technology. We also look forward to working collaboratively with AI based Start-ups.
|202041055915||Water Management Technology: Under Smart City Waste Water Management Using IoT- Based, Machine Learning Technology|
|202141003748||Single tap attendance system using Wi-Fi direct technology|
|202041053736||Vax India Tech : A provident vaccine distribution strategy for India|
|Australia: 2021100091||IUIT- Traffic Control Alert: Intelligent Traffic Control and Alert Using IoT- Based Technology|
|201941042976||V.A.N.I.-Voice Analytics Interface|
Smart Neck Band for Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders
Ongoing DRDO LSRB Funded Project:
1.Principal Investigator: Dr. Susan Elias
Title: Design and development of a Simulation Model for Predictive Analysis of Load Carriage
Amount : 21 lakhs
Duration : 3 years
Status : Year III
Funded by: LSRD, DRDO, India
2.Principal Investigator: Dr. Radhika Selvamani
Title: Decision Support System for Water Management in India
Amount : 13,600.00 Euros
Duration : 1 year
Status : Year 1
Funded by: Technical University of Munich – TUM Global Incentive Fund
- Nitin Asthana and S. Shridevi, “DECRYPTING RSA ENCRYPTION USING QUANTUM ALGORITHM, Advances in Mathematics: Scientific Journal 10 (2021), No.2, 729–742, ISSN: 1857-8365 (printed); 1857-8438 (electronic) https://doi.org/10.37418/amsj.10.2.5
- Vasantha and Susan Elias, “A Survey on Lung CT Datasets and Research Trends”, Research on Biomedical Engineering, Springer (Accepted in March 2021)
- Gillala Rekha, V.Krishna Reddy, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “An EMD-Based Undersampling Approach for Handling Class-Imbalanced Data”, International Journal of Intelligent Information and Database Systems, Inderscience, August 2020 Vol.13 No.2/3/4. (SCOPUS).
- P V Srimukh and S Shridevi, Development of Ontology on Crime Investigation process, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1716 012053, 2020 https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1716/1/012053
- D Venkata Lakshmi, L Jeganathan, Self-Replicability of Composite Graph Reproduction System, Complex Systems, 29(1), 45-61, 2020