Division of Advanced Data Science
Research Publications (July 2020 – till date)
- Gillala Rekha, V.Krishna Reddy, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “An EMD-Based Undersampling Approach for Handling Class-Imbalanced Data”, International Journal of Intelligent Information and Database Systems, Inderscience, August 2020 Vol.13 No.2/3/4. (SCOPUS).
- Vasantha and Susan Elias, “A Survey on Lung CT Datasets and Research Trends”, Research on Biomedical Engineering, Springer (Accepted in March 2021)
- Nitin Asthana and S. Shridevi, (09.02.2021) “DECRYPTING RSA ENCRYPTION USING QUANTUM ALGORITHM, Advances in Mathematics: Scientific Journal 10 (2021), no.2, 729–742, ISSN: 1857-8365 (printed); 1857-8438 (electronic) https://doi.org/10.37418/amsj.10.2.5
- P V Srimukh and S Shridevi, 2020, Development of Ontology on Crime Investigation process, Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 1716 012053, https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1716/1/012053
- U Srinivasa Rao, L Jeganathan, Tessy Mathew, Replication in Two-Dimensional Cellular Automaton with Linear Rules. Journal of Cellular Automata, Volume 15, No.5-6, 2020, pp 377-405 (Impact factor: 0.340)
- B. Prasanalakshmi, K. Murugan, Karthik Srinivasan, S. Shridevi, Shermin Shamsudheen & Yu-Chen Hu, Improved authentication and computation of medical data transmission in the secure IoT using hyperelliptic curve cryptography. Springer – Journal of Supercomputing (MAY 26, 2021). https://doi.org/10.1007/s11227-021-03861-x
- Korupalli V Rajesh Kumar and Susan Elias, Use Case to Simulation: Muscular Fatigue Modelling and Analysis, Turkish Journal of Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation; 32(2) ISSN 2651-4451 | e-ISSN 2651-446X March 2021.
- Susan Elias and Nandhini L, Predictive Thin Plate Spline Model for Estimation of Load Carriage at Varying Gradient and Speed, Defence Life Science Journal (Accepted for publication – August 2021)
- Sajidha S A, Udai Agarwal, Pruthviraj R P, Sparsh Agarwal, Nisha V M, Amit Kumar Tyagi, A Simple, Effective Distance and Density Based Outlier Detection Algorithm, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Journal (Accepted for publication – July 2021)
- Ezhilan, Aakash and Dheekksha, R. and Shridevi, S, Audio style conversion using deep learning, International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, Vol 18 (5), 2021.
- Gillala Rekha, V. Krishna Reddy, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “CIRUS – Critical Instances removal based Under-Sampling – A solution for Class Imbalance”, International Journal of Hybrid Intelligent Systems, vol. 16, no. 2, pp. 55-66, 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Meghna Manoj Nair, N Sreenath, and Ajith Abraham, “Security, Privacy Research issues in Various Computing Platforms: A Survey and the Road Ahead”, Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS), 2020, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p1-16.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Meghna Manoj Nair, “Internet of Everything (IoE) and Internet of Things (IoTs): Threat Analyses, Possible Opportunities for Future”, 9th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies (WICT 2019)/ Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS), Vol. 15 Issue 4, October 2020.
- Varsha. R, Meghna Manoj Nair, Siddharth M Nair, Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Deep Learning Based Blockchain Solution for Preserving Privacy in Future Vehicles”, IJHIS, IOS Press, December 2020.
- Sravanthi, K. and Burugari, Vijay Kumar, Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Preserving Privacy Techniques for Autonomous Vehicles”, International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering Research, 2020, Issue 8, pp. 5180-5190
- Rajneel Dutta, Shridevi S, Thavavel V, Lip Reading using Deep Learning Techniques, International Journal of Advanced Research in Engineering and Technology , Volume 11, Issue 12, December 2020, pp.2088-2099. (NOW NON SCOPUS, WHILE SUBMISSION, IT WAS IN SCOPUS) http://www.iaeme.com/IJARET/issues.asp?JType=IJARET&VType=11&IType=12
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Shabnam Kumari, et. al., “P3 Block: Privacy Preserved, Trusted Smart Parking Allotment for Future Vehicles of Tomorrow”, July 1-4, 2020, in Proceeding of Springer/ 20th International Conference ICCSA, Italy,
- Shaveta Malik, Archana M, Amit Kumar Tyagi, “A Novel Feature Extractor Based on the Modified Approach of Histogram of Oriented Gradient”, July 1-4, 2020, in Proceeding of Springer/ 20th International Conference ICCSA, Italy. (Best Paper Award).
- Sakshi Purwar, Amit Kumar Tyagi “Recent Advancement in Deep Learning: Open Issues, Challenges and A Way to Forward”, 2-4 July 2020, in Proceeding of Springer/ 2nd International Conference on Emerging Technologies in Data Mining and Information Security, Kolkata, India.
- Shivani Banal, Meenu Gupta, Amit Kumar Tyagi, A Necessary Review on Optical Character Recognition (OCR) System for Vehicular Applications, 15 -17 July 2020, in Proceeding of IEEE/ 2nd International Conference on Inventive Research in Computing Applications (ICIRCA), 2020, Tamilnadu, India.
- Meghna Manoj Nair, Shabnam Kumari, Amit Kumar Tyagi, and Sravanthi Reddy “Deep Learning for Medical Image Recognition: Open Issues and A Way to Forward”, 24-25th July, in Proceeding of Springer/ ICIMMI-2020, 2nd International Conference on Information Management & Machine Intelligence, India, 2020.
- Geeta M, G Rekha, Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Performance Analysis of Under-sampling Approaches for Solving Customer Churn Prediction”, 24-25th July, in Proceeding of Springer/ ICIMMI-2020, 2nd International Conference on Information Management & Machine Intelligence, India, 2020.
- Meghna Manoj Nair, Shabnam Kumari, Amit Kumar Tyagi “Internet of Things, Cyber Physical System and Data Analytics: Open Questions and Future Perspectives”, 24-25th July, in Proceeding of Springer/ ICIMMI-2020, 2nd International Conference on Information Management & Machine Intelligence, India, 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Terrance Frederick Fernandez, and Aswathy S U, Blockchain and Aadhaar Based Electronic Voting System, in Proceeding of IEEE/ 4th International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2020), November 2020, Tamilnadu, India.
- Bhavya Gudeti, Terrance Frederick Fernandez, Shashvi Mishra, Amit Kumar Tyagi, Shaveta Malik and Shabnam Kumari, A Novel Approach to Predict Chronic Kidney Disease using Machine Learning Algorithms, in Proceeding of IEEE/ 4th International Conference on Electronics, Communication and Aerospace Technology (ICECA 2020), November 2020, Tamilnadu, India.
- Shridevi S, Shashwat Sanket, Jayraj Thakor, Dhivya M, Analysis of Semantic and Non-Semantic crawlers, (2021),CEUR Workshop Proceedings for ISIC 2021. https://rename-z.github.io/ISIC-2021/ (PRE-PROCEEDINGS PUBLICATION)
- Prasad S., Agyeya O., Singh P., Krishnakumar S.S. (2021) Deep Network for Network Intrusion with Concept Drift. In: Ranganathan G., Chen J., Rocha Á. (eds) Inventive Communication and Computational Technologies. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 145. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7345-3_79.
- Rachana L., Shridevi S. (2021) A Literature Survey: Semantic Technology Approach in Machine Learning. In: Zhou N., Hemamalini S. (eds) Advances in Smart Grid Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 688. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7241-8_34
- Venkata Srimukh P., Shridevi S. (2020) Ontology-Based Crime Investigation Process. In: Siano P., Jamuna K. (eds) Advances in Smart Grid Technology. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, vol 687. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-15-7245-6_37
- Preethi, Ankitha, Pranav, Rudra, Vedanth and Susan Elias, Vax India Tech – A Provident Vaccine Distribution Stratergy for India, International Conference “Vaccine for All”, MIT Boston USA, Dec 11, 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, et al., “Blockchain Technology – A New Technology for Creating Distributed and Trusted Computing Environment”, 29-30th October, in Proceeding of Springer/ ICAAAIML-2020: International Conference on Advances and Applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Greater Noida, India, 2020.
- Thavavel Vaiyapuri, Hayaa Alaskar, Zohraa Sbai, Shridevi S, ‘GA-based Multi-objective Optimization Technique for Medical Image Denoising in Wavelet Domain’, 11 August 2021, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, vol. 41, no. 1, pp. 1575-1588, 2021. DOI: 10.3233/JIFS-210429