Centre for Automation
1. Pradeep Kumar. H., Sakthivel. G., Shankar. S. ‘Prevalence of work related musculoskeletal disorders among occupational bus drivers of Karnataka, South India’, Work: A Journal of Prevention, Assessment, and Rehabilitation, Vol. 66, No.1, pp. 1-12, 2020. (IF: 1.132)
2. Senthil kumar, M., Vanmathi, M., Sakthivel.G., ‘SiC Reinforcement in the synthesis and characterization of A356/AL2O3/Sic/Gr reinforced composite-Paving a way for the next generation of aircraft applications’, Silicon, pp.1-12, 2020 (IF:1.5)
3. Sakthivel. G., Senthil Kumar. S., Ilangkumaran. M. ‘A genetic algorithm-based artificial neural network model with TOPSIS approach to optimize the engine performance’, Biofuels, Vol.10, No. 6, pp. 693-717, 2019. (IF:1.5)
4. Shantisagar. K., Jegadeeshwaran. R., Sakthivel. G. ‘Vibration Based tool insert health monitoring using decision tree and fuzzy logic’, Structural Durability & Health Monitoring, Vol. 13, No.3, pp.303-316, 2019. (IF:0.5)
5. Sakthivel. G., Sivaraja C.M., Ikua B.W. ‘Prediction of CI engine performance, emission and combustion parameters using fish oil as a biodiesel by fuzzy-GA’, Energy, Vol. 166, pp. 287-306, 2019. (IF: 6.08)
6. Saravanakumar, D., Mohan, B., Muthuramalingam,T., Sakthivel, G., ‘Performance evaluation of interconnected pneumatic cylinders positioning system’, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 274, pp. 155-164, 2018. (IF: 2.739)
7. Sakthivel. G., Sivakumar. R., Saravanan.N., Ikua B.W. ‘A decision support system to evaluate the optimum fuel blend in an IC engine to enhance the energy efficiency and energy management’, Energy, Vol. 140, pp. 566-583, 2017, (IF: 6.08)
8. Sakthivel. G., ‘Prediction of CI engine performance, emission and combustion characteristics using fish oil as a biodiesel at different injection timing using fuzzy logic’, Fuel, Vol. 183, pp.214-229, 2016, (IF: 5.78)
9. Muthuramalingam, T., Saravanakumar, D., Babu, L.G., Huu Phan, N., Pi, V.N., ‘Experimental Investigation of White Layer Thickness on EDM Processed Silicon Steel Using ANFIS Approach’, Silicon, Vol. 12, No.8, pp. 1876-9918, 2020. (IF:1.5)
10. Saravanakumar, D., Mohan, B., Muthuramalingam, T., and Sakthivel, G., ‘Performance evaluation of interconnected pneumatic cylinders positioning system’, Sensors and Actuators A: Physical, Vol. 274, pp. 155-164, 2018. (IF: 2.739)
11. Muthuramalingam, T., Mohamed Rabik, M., Saravanakumar, D., and Jaswanth, K., ‘Sensor Integration-Based Approach for Automatic Fork Lift Trucks’, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 18, No.2, pp. 736-740, 2018.
12. Sakthivel, G., Saravanakumar, D. and Muthuramalingam, T., ‘Application of failure mode and effect analysis in manufacturing industry – an integrated approach with FAHP-fuzzy TOPSIS and FAHP-fuzzy VIKOR’, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 398-423, 2018.
13. Saravanakumar, D., Mohan, B. and Muthuramalingam, T., ‘A review on recent research trends in servo pneumatic positioning systems’, Precision Engineering, Vol. 49, pp. 481-492, 2017. (IF: 3.108)
14. Saravanakumar, D., Mohan, B. and Muthuramalingam, T., ‘Application of response surface methodology on finding influencing parameters in servo pneumatic system’, Measurement, Vol. 54, pp. 40-50, 2014. (IF: 3.36)
15. Vaibhav H. K., Raghukiran Nadimpalli, Janardhan Reddy K ‘Productivity enhancement by using programmable logic controller-based automated guided vehicles for material handling’, International Journal of Mechatronics and Automation, (in production), 2020.
16. N Raghukiran, R Sujith, H Agrawal, R Shabadi, R Kumar ‘In situ age hardening and grain refinement in as-sprayed Al-Sc binary alloy deposits’, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, Vol. 735, pp. 1596-1602, 2018. (IF: 4.65)
17. K. Janardhan Reddy, G. Mahendra Reddy, Nadimpalli Raghukiran ‘Productivity improvement by line balancing and process modification keeping quality intact’, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, Vol. 24, No. 4, pp. 507, 2018.
18. B. S. Chowdhury, Nadimpalli Raghukiran ‘Autonomous sprinkler system with internet of things’, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 12, No. 16, pp. 5430-5432, 2017.
19. N Raghukiran, R Kumar ‘The role of the bimodal distribution of ultra-fine silicon phase and nano-scale V-phase (AlSi2Sc2) on spark plasma sintered hypereutectic Al–Si–Sc alloys’, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 657, pp. 123-135, 2016 (IF: 4.65)
20. U Dilli Babu, N Raghukiran ‘Design and Fabrication of Remotely Controllable Semi-Automated Vehicle for Air Quality Analysis’, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol.852, No. 6, pp. 819-825, 2016.
21. N Raghukiran, R Kumar ‘Effect of scandium addition on the microstructure, mechanical and wear properties of the spray formed hypereutectic aluminum–silicon alloys’, Materials Science and Engineering: A, Vol. 641, pp. 138-147, 2015 (IF: 4.65)
22. Lava Kumar Pillari, Nadimpalli Raghukiran, V. Umasankar ‘Processing and characterization of Al-Ti-TiO2 composites by powder metallurgy route’, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, Vol. 10, pp. 802-806, 2015
23. N Raghukiran, AK Mohamed, R Kumar ‘Study of the Influence of Silicon Phase Morphology on the Microstructural Stress Distribution in Al–Si Alloys Using Object Oriented Finite Element Modeling’, Advanced Engineering Materials, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 112-121, 2014. (IF: 2.78)
24. N Raghukiran, R Kumar ‘Processing and dry sliding wear performance of spray deposited hyper-eutectic aluminum–silicon alloys, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, Vol. 213, No. 3, pp. 401-410, 2013. (IF: 4.669)
25. Senthil Rethinam ,Gobi Nallathambi, Sumathi Vijayan, Bahri Basaran, Ali Mert,Oğuz Bayraktar, Wilson Aruni ‘ New approach for the production of multifilament suture in vitro and in vivo analysis’ International journal of polymeric materials and polymeric biomaterials.( IF- 1.982)
26. Senthil Rethinam, Bahri Basaran, Sumathi Vijayan, Ali Mert , Oguz Bayraktar , A. Wilson Aruni .’ Electrospun nano-bio membrane for bone tissue engineering application- a new approach. Materials Chemistry and Physics 249 (2020) 123010, Accepted April 2020. (IF- 3.408)
27. Senthil Rethinam , Sumathi Vijayan A. Wilson Aruni, Bahri Basaran, Tamilselvi Alagumuthu, Rajalakshmi Ramamoorthy’ Enhanced tissue regeneration using an nano- bioactive scaffold- A novel perspective. Materials Chemistry and Physics 240 (2020) 122303, Accepted October 2019. (IF- 3.408)
28. Senthil Rethinam, A. Wilson Aruni,Sumathi Vijayan, Chamundeeswari Munusamy, Nallathambi Gobi.’Enhanced bone regeneration using an electrospun nano fibrous membrane- A novel approach’. Journal of Drug Delivery Science and Technology-53 (2019) 101163.(IF- 2.690)
29. Vijayan Sumathi, R.Jayapragash, Abhinav Bakshi, Praveen Kumar Akella.. ‘Solar tracking methods to maximize PV system output – A review of the methods adopted in recent decade”. 74,130-138, 2017. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. Elsevier Publication (IF- 12.110)
30. J Kanagaraj, RC Panda, V Sumathi. ’ Synthesis of a graft-copolymer adsorbent through a green route and studies on its interactions with chromium (III) through active functional groups: kinetics and improved adsorption supported by SEM-EDX and AFM. RSC Advances, 5 (56), 45300-45319 (IF-3.070)
31. J Kanagaraj, RC Panda, V Sumathi. ‘Water-Soluble Graft Copolymer Synthesized from Collagenous Waste and Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) with Functional Carboxylic Chains: A Highly Efficient Adsorbent for Chromium (III). Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, American Chemical Society (ACS) 54 (30), 7401-7414. (IF-3.540)
32. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Resilient cyber physical infrastructure for single‐phase dual inverter with sliding mode control’, International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 30, No. 1, pp. 1-19, 2020.
33. Kenosi. K., Ravi. S., Rohini. R., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Development of an Outage Management System for Power Distribution Networks’, International Journal of Simulation–Systems, Science & Technology, Vol. 20, No. 2, pp. 1-8, 2019.
34. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Co-simulation and hardware implementation of multi-port rectifier for power system and renewable energy applications’, Wind Engineering, Vol. 43, No. 2, pp. 162-174, 2019.
35. Saikripa. M., Dharshini. BA., Vignesh. BS., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Design of boost converter with voltage multiplier cell for single phase AC load applications’, Fifth International Conference on Electrical Energy Systems (ICEES), pp. 1-6, 2019.
36. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Multi-port current source inverter for smart microgrid applications: A cyber physical paradigm’, Electronics, Vol. 8, No. 1, 2019.
37. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI. ‘Sliding Mode Control based Dual-Port Back to Back Current Source Converter’, IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics, Drives and Energy Systems, 2018.
38. Inamdar. JJ., Annapoorani. KI. ‘A Review of Methods Employed to Identify Flicker Producing Sources’, Telkomnika, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 465-480, 2018.
39. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI., Ravi. S. ‘Simulation and Hardware Implementation of Shunt Active Power Filter Based on Synchronous Reference Frame Theory’, Telkomnika, Vol. 16, No. 1, 2018.
40. Inamdar. J., Annapoorani. KI. ‘A Soft Computing approach for Detection of the Voltage Flicker Source’, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 118, No. 17, pp. 881-889, 2018.
41. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI. ‘A review on back-to-back converters in permanent magnet synchronous generator based wind energy conversion system’, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 2, No. 3, pp. 583-591, 2016.
42. Ravi. S., Mezhuyev. V., Annapoorani. KI., Sukumar. P. ‘Design and implementation of a microcontroller based buck boost converter as a smooth starter for permanent magnet motor’, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 566-574, 2016.
43. Senthilnathan. K., Annapoorani. KI.. ‘Implementation of unified power quality conditioner (UPQC) based on current source converters for distribution grid and performance monitoring through LabVIEW Simulation’, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 10, No. 11, pp. 2622-2630, 2016.
44. Shaik Fareed Ahmed., Annapoorani. KI., Ravi. S. ‘Design and Implementation of Bridgeless Cuk Converter for Controlled BLDC Motor’, International Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 821-832, 2016.
45. Annapoorani. KI., ‘Forecasting the Nature of Power Transformer Insulation Oil Using Chemical Properties of Dissolved Gases’, International Journal of Chemical Science, Vol. 13, No. 4, pp. 1777-1786, 2015.
46. Annapoorani. KI., Karthikrajan Senthilnathan. ‘Artificial Neural Network Control Strategy for Multi Converter Unified Power Quality Conditioner for Power Quality Improvements in 3 Feeder’, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Evolutionary Computations in Engineering Systems, 2015.
47. Annapoorani. KI., ‘Fault diagnosis of power transformer based on chemical properties of insulation oil’, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Research, Vol. 7, No. 3, pp. 823-828, 2015.