Center for Cyber Physical systems
Research - Publications
1. Balasundaram, Sruthi Srinivasan, A. Prasad, Jahan Malik, Ayush Kumar Hippocampus Segmentation-Based Alzheimer’s Disease Diagnosis and Classification of MRI Images, Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, Volume 48, 2023 [IF:2.807].
2. Balasundaram Ananthakrishnan, Ayesha Shaik, Shubhadip Chakrabarti, Vaishnavi Shukla, Dewanshi Paul and Muthu Subash Kavitha, Smart Diagnosis of Adenocarcinoma Using Convolution Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines, Sustainability Volume 15 2023, [IF: 3.889].
3. A. Balasundaram, Golda Dilip, S. Ashokkumar, M. Manickam, K. Gurunathan & D. Kothandaraman, Detecting True Medicinal Leaves Among Similar Leaves Using Computer Vision and CNN, National Academy Science Letters, Volume 46, 2023, [IF: 0.649].
4. Swagata Boruah, Archit Dehloo, Prajul Gupta, Manas Ranjan Prusty and A. Balasundaram, Gaussian Blur Masked ResNet2.0 Architecture for Diabetic Retinopathy Detection, Computers,Materials & Continua, Volume 75, 2023, [IF:3.86]
5. Aman Upadhyay, Niha Kamal Basha and Balasundaram Ananthakrishnan, Deep Learning-Based Yoga Posture Recognition Using the Y_PN-MSSD Model for Yoga Practitioners, Healthcare Volume 11, 2023, [IF:3.16].
6. A. Balasundaram, Sidheswar Routray, A V Prabu, Prabhakar Krishnan, Prince Priya Malla and Moinak Maiti, Internet of things (IoT) based Smart Healthcare System for Efficient Diagnostics of Health Parameters of Patients in Emergency Care, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, Volume: https://doi.org/10.1109/JIOT.2023.3246065, 2023, [IF:10.328].
7. Balasundaram Ananthakrishnan, Ayesha Shaik, Soham Kumar, S. O. Narendran, Khushi Mattu and Muthu Subash Kavitha, “Automated Detection and Classification of Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma Using Deep Neural Networks”, Diagnostics,
Vol. 13, 2023, [IF: 3.992].
8. M. A. Inayathullaah, N. Sivakumar, Ananthakrishnan Balasundaram, R. Arul and S. Angalaeswari, “Time Domain Investigation of Hybrid Intelligent Controllers Fed Five-Phase PMBLDC Motor Drive”, Applied Sciences, Vol.13, 2023, [IF.2.828].
9. Chirag Chandrashekar , Pradeep Krishnadoss, Vijayakumar Kedalu Poornachary, Balasundaram Ananthakrishnan and Kumar Rangasamy, “HWACOA Scheduler: HybridWeighted Ant Colony Optimization Algorithm for Task Scheduling in Cloud Computing”, Applied Sciences, Vol.13, 2023, [IF.2.828].
10. A. Selvakumar, A. Balasundaram, “Automated Mango Leaf Infection Classification using Weighted and Deep Features with Optimized Recurrent Neural Network Concept”, The Imaging Science Journal, Vol: DOI: 10.1080/13682199.2023.2204036, 2023, [IF:0.2].
11. Illakiya T., Karthik R, “Automatic Detection of Alzheimer’s Disease using Deep LearningModels and Neuro‑Imaging: Current Trends and Future Perspectives”, Neuroinformatics, Vol. 21, 2023, [IF: 3].
12. R Karthik, R Menaka, P Ponmathi, Daehan Won, P Vinitha Joshy, JG Aravindan, S Harshavardhan, KVSD Aashish Kumar, R Akileshkumar, “Signal Processing and AI-based Assessment of Rehabilitation Exercises for Diastasis Recti Abdomini”, Computer Systems Science & Engineering, Vol. 47 2023, [IF: 2.7].
13. R Karthik, J Joshua Alfred, J Joel Kennedy, “Inception-based global context attention network for the classification of coffee leaf diseases”, Ecological Informatics, Vol.77, 2023 [IF: 5.1].
14. Ramamurthy K., Thekkath R.D., Batra S., Chattopadhyay S, “A novel deep learning architecture for disease classification in Arabica coffee plants”, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Vol.35, 2023, [IF.].
15. Illakiya T.; Ramamurthy K.; Siddharth M.V.; Mishra R.; Udainiya A, “AHANet: Adaptive Hybrid Attention Network for Alzheimers Disease Classification Using Brain Magnetic Resonance Imaging”, Bioengineering, Vol: 68, 2023 [IF:4.6].
16. Ramamurthy K., Varikuti A.R., Gupta B., Aswani N, “A deep learning network for Gleason grading of prostate biopsies using EfficientNet”, Biomedizinische Technik, Vol. 68, 2023, [IF:1.7].
17. Vijayakumar K.P., Pradeep K., Balasundaram A., Prusty M.R, “Enhanced Cyber Attack Detection Process for Internet of Health Things (IoHT) Devices Using Deep Neural Network”, Processes, MDPI, Vol.11, 2023 [IF: 3.352].
18. S. Faizal, C. A. Rajput, R. Tripathi, B. Verma, M. R. Prusty, and S. S. Korade, “Automated cataract disease detection on anterior segment eye images using adaptive thresholding and fine tuned inception-v3 model”, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, Vol.82, 2023 [IF: 5.1].
19. A. Vyas, A. Parnami, and M. R. Prusty, “Graph theory-based mathematical modeling and analysis to predict a football dream team”, Knowledge and Information Systems, Vol.40, 2023, [IF:2.7].
20. G. Shibu George, P. Raj Mishra, P. Sinha, and M. Ranjan Prusty, “COVID-19 detection on chest X-ray images using Homomorphic Transformation and VGG inspired deep convolutional neural network”, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, Vol.43, 2023, [IF:6.4].
21. A. Mahesh, D. Banerjee, A. Saha, M. Prusty, and A. Balasundaram, “CE-EEN-B0: Contour Extraction Based Extended EfficientNet-B0 for Brain Tumor Classification Using MRI Images”, CMC-COMPUTERS MATERIALS & CONTINUA, Vol.74, 2023, [IF:3.1].
22. Dinesh Kumar, K., Umamaheswari E., “An efficient proactive VM consolidation techniques with improved LSTM network in a cloud environment”, Computing, Vol: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00607-023-01214-5, 2023, [IF: 3.7]
23. R Harini, N Maheswari, S Ganapathy, M Sivagam, “An effective technique for detecting minority attacks in NIDS using deep learning and sampling approach”, Alexandria Engineering Journal, Vol.78, 2023 [IF: 6.8].
24. S Anirudh, R Shaan Sundar, S Ganapathy,” A new cryptosystem for secured data communications in plagiarism checking process using blockchain technology”, Wireless Personal Communications, Vol.128, 2023 [IF2.2].
25. P. Srihari, V. Santosh & Sannasi Ganapathy, “An epileptic seizures diagnosis system using feature selection, fuzzy temporal naive Bayes and T-CNN”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Vol.82, 2023 [IF: 3.6].
26. Jayanth Sivakumar, Karthik Ramamurthy, Menaka Radhakrishnan, Daehan Won, “GenerativeMTD: A deep synthetic data generation framework for small datasets”, Knowledge-Based Systems, 2023 [IF: 8.139].
27. Thanga Aarthy Manoharan, Menaka Radhakrishnan, “Region-Wise Brain Response Classification of ASD Children Using EEG and BiLSTM RNN”, Clinical EEG and neuroscience, Vol.54, 2023, [IF: 2].
28. R Karthik, R Menaka, MV Siddharth, Sameeha Hussain, Bala Murugan, Daehan Won, “A deep feature fusion network using residual channel shuffled attention for cassava leaf disease detection”, Neural Computing and Applications, 2023, [IF: 5.6].
29. R Menaka, R Karthik, S Saranya, M Niranjan, S Kabilan, “An Improved AlexNet Model and Cepstral Coefficient-Based Classification of Autism Using EEG”, Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, 2023, [IF: 2].
1. S. Karthik, Robin Singh Bhadoria, Jeong Gon Lee, Arun Kumar Sivaraman, Sovan Samanta, A. Balasundaram, Brijesh Kumar Chaurasia and S. Ashokkumar, “Prognostic Kalman Filter Based Bayesian Learning Model for Data Accuracy Prediction”, Computers, Materials & Continua, Vol.72, 2022 [IF:3.772].
2. Jayanth Sivakumar, Karthik Ramamurthy, Menaka Radhakrishnan, Daehan Won, “Synthetic sampling from small datasets: A modified mega-trend diffusion approach using k-nearest neighbors”, Knowledge-Based System, Vol.236, 2022 [IF:8.038].
3. Neha Muralidharan, Shaurya Gupta, Manas Ranjan Prusty, Rajesh Kumar Tripathy, “Detection of COVID19 from X-ray images using multiscale Deep Convolutional Neural Network”, Applied Soft Computing, Vol.119, 2022, [IF: 6.725].
4. V. Ulagamuthalvi, G. Kulanthaivel, A. Balasundaram and Arun Kumar Sivaraman,” Breast Mammogram Analysis and Classification Using Deep ConvolutionNeural Network”, Computer Systems Science & Engineering, Vol.43, 2022, [IF: 1.486].
5. Sarojini, S., Asha, S, “Detection for domain generation algorithm (DGA) domain botnet based on neural network with multi-head self-attention mechanisms”, International Journal of System Assurance Engineering and Management, Vol.1, 2022.
6. S. Viswanathan, R. S. Bhuvaneswaran, Sannasi Ganapathy & A. Kannan, “Euler Phi Function and Gamma Function Based Elliptic Curve Encryption for Secured Group Communication”, Wireless Personal Communications, Vol.125, 2022, [IF:2.017].
7. S. Lokesh Kumar, Yamani Sai Asish, Sannasi Ganapathy, “A new hybrid CNN-LSTM model with Non-Softmax functions for face spoof detection”, Soft Computing, Vol.26, 2022 [IF:3.732].
8. Radhakrishnan, M.; Ramamurthy, K., “Efficacy and Challenges in the Treatment of Diastasis Recti Abdominis—A Scoping Review on the Current Trends and Future Perspectives”, Diagnostics, Vol.12, 2022, [IF:3.992].
9. Hariharan M., Sathish Kumar C., Anshul Tanwar, Krishna Sundaresan, Prasanna Ganesan, Sriram Ravi, R. Karthik, “Proximal Instance Aggregator networks for explainable security vulnerability detection, Future Generation Computer Systems, Vol.24, 2022, [IF:7.307].
10. Radhakrishnan M, Ramamurthy K, Kothandaraman A, Premkumar VJ, Ramesh N., “Automatic Assessment of Abdominal Exercises for the Treatment of Diastasis Recti Abdominis Using Electromyography and Machine Learning”, Symmetry, Vol.14, 2022 [IF: 2.94].
11. R. Karthik, R. Menaka, M.V. Siddharth, “Classification of breast cancer from histopathology images using an ensemble of deep multiscale networks”, Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering, Vol.42, 2022 [IF:5.687].
12. S. Sandhya, A. Balasundaram, Ayesha Shaik, “Deep Learning Based Face Detection and Identification of Criminal Suspects”, Computers, Materials & Continua, Vol.74, 2022[IF:3.86].
13. Abishek Mahesh, Deeptimaan Banerjee, Ahona Saha, Manas Ranjan Prusty and A. Balasundaram, “CE-EEN-B0: Contour Extraction Based Extended EfficientNet-B0 for Brain Tumor Classification Using MRI Images”, Computers, Materials & Continua, Vol.74, 2022 [IF:3.86].
14. Balasundaram Ananthakrishnan, Ayesha Shaik, Shivam Akhouri, Paras Garg, Vaibhav Gadag and Muthu Subash Kavitha, “Automated Bone Marrow Cell Classification for Haematological Disease Diagnosis Using Siamese Neural Network”, Diagnostics, Vol.13, 2022 [IF:3.992].
15. A. Mahesh, D. Banerjee, A. Saha, M. Prusty, and A. Balasundaram, “CE-EEN-B0: Contour Extraction Based Extended EfficientNet-B0 for Brain Tumor Classification Using MRI Images”, CMC-COMPUTERS MATERIALS & CONTINUA, Vol.74, 2022, [IF:3.86].
16. N. K. Pati, Y. S. Asish, K. Manoj Kumar, and M. R. Prusty, “Oversampled Two-dimensional Deep Learning Model for Septenary Classification of Skin Lesion Disease”, National Academy Science Letters, Volo.65, 2022 [IF:0.649].
17. S. Lokesh Kumar, Yamani Sai Asish & Sannasi Ganapathy, “A new hybrid CNN–LSTM model with Non-Softmax functions for face spoof detection”, Softcomputing, Vol.26, 2022 [IF:3.732].
18. A Ramasamy-Rajeswari, S Ganapathy, K Kulothungan, A Kannan, “Fuzzy based congestion detection and control algorithm for energy efficient wireless sensor network (WSN)”, Journal of the National Science Foundation of Sri Lanka, Vol.50, 2022 [IF:0.682].
19. Abdul Aziz A B, Aman Gupta, Sannasi Ganapathy, “A New Security Mechanism for Secured Communications Using Steganography and CBA”, ECTI Transactions on Computer and Information Technology, Vol.16, 2022.
20. S Rajasoundaran, Santhosh Kumar SVN, M Selvi, Sannasi Ganapathy, A Kannan, “Multi-tier block truncation coding model using genetic auto encoders for gray scale images”, Multimedia Tools and Applications, Vol.81, 2022 [IF:2.577].
21. RV Karthik, Sannasi Ganapathy, “Target User Specific Q-Learning (TUQL) Personalized Product Recommendation”, International Journal of Intelligent Systems and Applications in Engineering, Vol.10, 2022.
22. Ramamurthy K, George TT, Shah Y, Sasidhar P., “A Novel Multi-Feature Fusion Method for Classification of Gastrointestinal Diseases Using Endoscopy Images”, Diagnostics, Vol.12, 2022 [IF:3.992].
1. D. Hemanand, D. S. Jayalakshmi, Uttam Ghosh, A. Balasundaram, Pandi Vijayakumar, and Pradip Kumar Sharma, Enabling Sustainable Energy for Smart Environment Using 5G Wireless Communication and Internet of Things, IEEE Wireless Communications (IEEE), December 2021, [IF: 11.979]
2. D. Kothandaraman, A. Balasundaram, R. Dhanalakshmi, Arun Kumar Sivaraman, S. Ashokkumar, Rajiv Vincent and M. Rajesh, Energy and Bandwidth Based Link Stability Routing Algorithm for IoT, Computers, Materials & Continua, September 2021, [IF: 3.772]
3. A. Balasundaram, Golda Dilip, M. Manickam, Arun Kumar Sivaraman, K. Gurunathan, R. Dhanalakshmi and S. Ashokkumar, Abnormality Identification in Video Surveillance System using DCT, Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, November 2021, [IF: 1.647]
4. P. Arunachalam, N. Janakiraman, Arun Kumar Sivaraman, A. Balasundaram, Rajiv Vincent, Sita Rani, Barnali Dey, A. Muralidhar and M. Rajesh, Synovial Sarcoma Classification Technique Using Support Vector Machine and Structure Features, Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, November 2021, [IF: 1.647]
5. K. Dhinakaran, R. Nedunchelian, A. Balasundaram, Crowdsourcing: Descriptive Study on Algorithms and Frameworks for Prediction, Archives of Computational Methods in Engineering (Springer), April 2021, [IF: 7.302]
6. Karthik, R., Menaka, R., & M., H. Learning distinctive filters for COVID-19 detection from chest X-ray using shuffled residual CNN. Applied Soft Computing, 106744, 2021. [IF: 6.725]
7. Karthik R.V, Sannasi Ganapathy, A fuzzy recommendation system for predicting the customers interests using sentiment analysis and ontology in e-commerce, Applied Soft computing, Vol.108, pp. 1-18, 2021. [IF: 6.725]
8. Karthik, R., R. Menaka, Mr. Hariharan, Deahon Won, Ischemic Lesion Segmentation using Ensemble of Multi-Scale Region Aligned CNN, Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 2021. [IF: 5.428]
9. Rajeswari, A.R., Kulothungan, K., Ganapathy Sannasi, Arputharaj Kannan,, Trusted energy aware cluster based routing using fuzzy logic for WSN in IoT, Journal of Intelligent & Fuzzy Systems, Vol.40, No.5, pp. 9197-9211, 2021. [IF: 1.851]
10. AR Rajeswari, S Ganapathy, K Kulothungan, A Kannan, An efficient trust‐based secure energy‐aware clustering to mitigate trust distortion attack in mobile ad‐hoc network, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience, Vol.33, No.13, pp.233-256, 2021. [IF:1.536]
11. R Menaka, M Thanga Aarthy, Renuka Mahadev Chavan, R C Perumal and Mahima S Menon. Recurrence Quantification Analysis of EEG signals for Children with ASD. Journal of Scientific & Industrial Research Vol. 80, pp. 438- 448, 2021. [IF: 1.056]
12. Aditya Anil, Ashwin Sudha Arun, Lalitha Ramchandar, A. Balasundaram, Parallelizing High-Frequency Trading using GPGPU, National Academy Science Letters (Springer), August 2021, [IF: 0.788]
13. Balasubramanian Prabhu Kavin and Sannasi Ganapathy, A New Digital Signature Algorithm for Ensuring the Data Integrity in Cloud using Elliptic Curves, Vol.18, No.2, pp.180-190, 2021. [IF:0.669]
14. Pradeep Suthanthiramani, Muthurajkumar Sannasy, Ganapathy Sannasi, Kannan Arputharaj, Secured Data Storage and Retrieval using Elliptic Curve Cryptography in Cloud, The International Arab Journal of Information Technology, Vol.18, No.1, pp.56-66, 2021. [IF:0.669]
1. Karthik R., Menaka, R., Johnson, A., & Anand, S. (2020). Neuroimaging and deep learning for brain stroke detection – A review of recent advancements and future prospects. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine, 197, 105728. [IF: 3.632]
2. Karthik R., Hariharan M., Sundar Anand, Priyanka Mathikshara, Annie Johnson, Menaka R. 2020. Attention embedded residual CNN for disease detection in tomato leaves. Applied Soft Computing. 86, pp. 1-11. [IF: 5.472]
3. Menaka. R, Won, D., Manoharan, T. A., Venkatachalam, V., Chavan, R. M., & Nalla, H. D. (2020). Investigating electroencephalography signals of autism spectrum disorder (ASD) using Higuchi Fractal Dimension. Biomedical Engineering / Biomedizinische Technik, [IF :1.0592]
4. Dipalee Ashok Chaudhari and Ekambaram Umamaheswari “A new adaptive XOR, hashing and encryption-based authentication protocol for secure transmission of the medical data in Internet of Things (IoT)” Biomedical Engineering / Biomedizinische Technik , 2020 [IF :1.0592]
5. Periyasamy Nancy, Sannasy Muthurajkumar, Sannasi Ganapathy, S. V. N. Santhosh Kumar, M. Selvi, Kannan Arputharaj:Intrusion detection using dynamic feature selection and fuzzy temporal decision tree classification for wireless sensor networks. IET Communications 14(5): 888-895 (2020) [IF: 1.664]
6. Ganesan Sangeetha, Muthuswamy Vijayalakshmi, Sannasi Ganapathy, Arputharaj Kannan: An improved congestion-aware routing mechanism in sensor networks using fuzzy rule sets. Peer Peer Netw. Appl. 13(3): 890-904 (2020) [IF: 2.793]
7. Thangaramya Kalidoss, Logambigai Rajasekaran, Kulothungan Kanagasabai, Ganapathy Sannasi, Arputharaj Kannan:QoS Aware Trust Based Routing Algorithm for Wireless Sensor Networks. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 110(4): 1637-1658 (2020) [IF: 1.061]
8. V.Pandiyaraju, Logambigai Rajasekaran, Sannasi Ganapathy, Arputharaj Kannan: An Energy Efficient Routing Algorithm for WSNs Using Intelligent Fuzzy Rules in Precision Agriculture. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 112(1): 243-259 (2020) [IF: 1.061]
9. M Selvi, SVNS Kumar, S Ganapathy, A Ayyanar, HK Nehemiah, A Kannan, “An Energy Efficient Clustered Gravitational and Fuzzy Based Routing Algorithm in WSNs”, Wireless Personal Communications, 1-30, 2020. [IF: 1.061]
10. S Munuswamy, MS Saranya, S Ganapathy, S Muthurajkumar, A Kannan, “Sentiment Analysis Techniques for Social Media-Based Recommendation Systems”, National Academy Science Letters, 1-7, 2020. [IF: 0.416]
11. BP Kavin, S Ganapathy, U Kanimozhi, A Kannan, “An Enhanced Security Framework for Secured Data Storage and Communications in Cloud Using ECC, Access Control and LDSA”, Wireless Personal Communications, 1-29, 2020. [IF: 1.061]
12. B Riyaz, S Ganapathy, “A deep learning approach for effective intrusion detection in wireless networks using CNN”, Soft Computing, 1-14, 2020. [IF:3.050]
1. Karthik R., Utkarsh Gupta, Ashish Jha, Rajalakshmi, R., and Menaka, R., 2019. A Deep Supervised approach for Ischemic lesion segmentation from multimodal MRI using Fully Convolutional Network. Applied Soft Computing, 84, pp. 1-13. [IF: 5.472]
2. DM Ajay, E Umamaheswari, Packet encryption for securing real-time Mobile cloud applications, Mobile Networks and Applications, Aug 2019, Volume 24, Issue 4, Pages 1249-1254. [IF: 2.948]
3. M. Selvi, P. Velvizhy, Sannasi Ganapathy, H. Khanna Nehemiah, Arputharaj Kannan: A rule based delay constrained energy efficient routing technique for wireless sensor networks. Cluster Computing 22(5): 10839-10848 (2019) [IF:3.458]
4. Balasubramanian Prabhu Kavin, Sannasi Ganapathy: A secured storage and privacy-preserving model using CRT for providing security on cloud and IoT-based applications. Comput. Networks 151: 181-190 (2019) [IF: 3.111]
5. Thangaramya Kalidoss, Kanagasabai Kulothungan, Logambigai Rajasekaran, M. Selvi, Sannasi Ganapathy, Arputharaj Kannan: Energy aware cluster and neuro-fuzzy based routing algorithm for wireless sensor networks in IoT. Comput. Networks 151: 211-223 (2019) [IF: 3.111]
6. R. Rajeswari, Kanagasabai Kulothungan, Sannasi Ganapathy, Arputharaj Kannan: A trusted fuzzy based stable and secure routing algorithm for effective communication in mobile adhoc networks. Peer Peer Netw. Appl. 12(5): 1076-1096 (2019) [IF: 2.793]
7. Sankar Pariserum Perumal, Sannasi Ganapathy, Kannan Arputharaj: An intelligent fuzzy rule-based e-learning recommendation system for dynamic user interests. J. Super comput. 75(8): 5145-5160 (2019) [IF:2.465]
8. M. Selvi, Thangaramya Kalidoss, Sannasi Ganapathy, Kanagasabai Kulothungan, H. Khannah Nehemiah, Arputharaj Kannan: An Energy Aware Trust Based Secure Routing Algorithm for Effective Communication in Wireless Sensor Networks. Wirel. Pers. Commun. 105(4): 1475-1490 (2019) [IF: 1.061]
1. K Dinesh Kumar and E Umamaheswari, “Prediction methods for effective resource provisioning in cloud computing: A survey”, Multiagent and Grid Systems, ISSN No. 1574-1702, Vol. 14, No. 3, pp. 283-305, 2018 [IF: 1.0987]
2. Karthik R. and Menaka, R., 2018. Computer-aided detection and characterization of stroke lesion – a short review on the current state-of-the art methods. The Imaging Science Journal, 66(1), pp. 1-22. [IF: 1.023]
3. Rajasekar Logambigai, Sannasi Ganapathy, Arputharaj Kannan: Energy-efficient grid-based routing algorithm using intelligent fuzzy rules for wireless sensor networks. Comput. Electr. Eng. 68: 62-75 (2018) [IF: 2.663]
4. S Muthurajkumar, M Vijayalakshmi, A Kannan, S Ganapathy, “Optimal and Energy Efficient Scheduling Techniques for Resource Management in Public Cloud Networks”, National Academy Science Letters 41 (4), 219-223, 2018. [IF: 0.461]
5. TJ Vijay Kumar, N Lavanya, H Khanna Nehemiah, S Ganapathy, A.Kannan, “Identification and Classification of Pulmonary Nodule in Lung Modality Using Digital Computer”, Appl. Math. Inf. Sci. 12 (2), 451-459, 2018. [IF: 1.232]
1. R. Kanchana & R. Menaka (2017) A novel approach for characterisation of ischaemic stroke lesion using histogram bin-based segmentation and gray level co-occurrence matrix features, The Imaging Science Journal, 65:2, 124-136. [IF: 1.023]
2. Karthik, R. and Menaka, R., 2017. A multi-scale approach for detection of ischemic stroke from brain MR images using discrete curvelet transformation. Measurement, 100, pp. 223-232. [IF: 3.364]
1. Ramya Sivanesan, Alvia Anwar, Abhishek Talwar, Menaka. R and Karthik. R,”A Novel Scheme for detection of Parkinson’s disorder from Hand-eye Co-ordination behavior and DaTscan Images”, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Vol. 10, No. 9, pp. 4367-85, 2016. [IF: 0.648]
2. R Menaka, C Chellamuthu, R Karthik, Efficient feature point detection in CT images using Discrete Curvelet Transform, “Journal of scientific and Industrial Research, Vol. 72, May 2013, pp. 312-315. [IF: 0.729]