Centre for Healthcare Advancement, Innovation and Research
Research - Publications
- Bhagya., M.Suchetha., “A 1-D Deformable Convolutional Neural Network for the quantitative analysis of Capnographic Sensor,” IEEE SENSORS Journal ,Volume: 21, Issue: 5 On Page(s): 6672-6678, Mar 2021 [IF: 3.076]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar., M.Suchetha., “Time Series Classification based Correlational Neural Network with Bidirectional LSTM for Automated Detection of Kidney Disease”., IEEE SENSORS Journal, Volume: 21, Issue: 4, Feb 2021 [IF: 3.076]
- D. Jude Hemanth, V. Rajinikanth,, Vaddi Seshagiri Rao, Samaresh Mishra, Naeem M. S. Hannon, R. Vijayarajan, S. Arunmozhi, Image fusion practice to improve the ischemic-stroke-lesion detection for efficient clinical decision making, Evolutionary Intelligence, March 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s12065-020-00551-0 (Scopus Indexed)
- Palani Thanaraj Krishnan, Alex Noel Joseph Raj, Vijayarajan Rajangam, Emotion classification from speech signal based on empirical mode decomposition and non-linear features, Complex & Intelligent Systems, Feb 2021, DOI: 10.1007/s40747-021-00295-z. [IF: 3. 791]
- Sathiyamoorthi, V., A. K. Ilavarasi, K. Murugeswari, Syed Thouheed Ahmed, B. Aruna Devi, and Murali Kalipindi. “A deep convolutional neural network based computer aided diagnosis system for the prediction of Alzheimer’s disease in MRI images.” Measurement 171 (2021):108838.( https://doi.org/10.1016/j.measurement.2020.108838) [IF: 3.364]
- Athar, Afaf, and A. K. Ilavarasi. “A Comparative study of machine learning models for breast cancer prediction.” In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1716, no. 1, p. 012052. IOP Publishing, 2021. (Scopus Indexed)
- Joseph, A., Kiran Kumar Tadi., K.S. Anju, P. M. Aneesh “Structural, optical, magnetic and electrochemical properties of hydrothermally synthesized WS2 nanoflakes” Journal of Materials Research (2021). https://doi.org/10.1557/s43578-020-00103-3. [IF = 2.50]
- Piyush Singh, Abhishek Verma, John Sahaya Rani Alex, “Disease and pest infection detection in coconut tree through deep learning techniques” ,Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 182 (105986), ISSN 0168-1699 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compag.2021.105986., 2021, [ IF: 3.858]
- Shalaka Jagtap and John Sahaya Rani Alex “Anomaly detection of fundus images” In Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1716, no. 1, p. 012052. IOP Publishing, doi:10.1088/1742-6596/1716/1/012044 , 2021 (Scopus Indexed)
- Vijayalakshmi G V Mahesh, Chengji Chen, Vijayarajan Rajangam, Alex Noel Joseph Raj, and Palani Thanaraj Krishnan, Shape and Texture Aware Facial Expression Recognition using Spatial pyramid Zernike moments and Law’s Textures Feature Set, IEEE Access, 2021, DOI: 10.1109/ACCESS.2021.3069881 [IF:3.745]
- Ruban Nersisson, Tharun J Iyer, Alex Noel Joseph Raj, Vijayarajan Rajangam, A Dermoscopic Skin Lesion Classification Technique using YOLO-CNN and Traditional Feature Model, Arabian Journal of Science and Engineering, 2021. DOI: 10.1007/s13369-021-05571-1 [IF: 1.711]
- Ranjith., M.Suchetha., “A comprehensive review of SAR image filtering techniques: systematic survey and future directions”, Arabian Journal of Geosciences., Volume: 14, Issue: 37, 2021 [IF: 1.665]
- Mohith., M.Suchetha., “Design of Area Efficient Filter Bank for Digital Hearing Aids” , Journal of Physics: Conference Series, Volume: 1716, Issue: 1,2021 (scopus indexed )
- S.Lekha.,M.Suchetha., “Recent Advancements and Future Prospects on E-Nose Sensors Technology and Machine Learning Approaches for Non- Invasive Diabetes Diagnosis: A Review”, IEEE Reviews in Biomedical Engineering,2020 (DOI: 10.1109/RBME.2020.2993591) [IF: 6.180]
- Navaneeth., M.Suchetha., “A Dynamic Pooling based Convolutional Neural Network Approach to Detect Chronic Kidney Disease” Journal of Biomedical Signal processing and control, Vol.62, Sep 2020 (https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2020.102068) [IF: 3.137]
- V. Athanasiou, K. K. Tadi, M. Hurevich, S. Yitzchaik, A. Jesorka, Z. Kankoli, “On sensing principles using temporally extended bar codes”, IEEE Sensors, 2020, 20, 6782-2791 [IF-3.076]
- Bhagya., M.Suchetha., “A Capnographic Sensor using Acoustic Virial Equation for diagnostic applications” IEEE SENSORS Letters ,Vol.4,Issue:8, Aug 2020. [IF: 3.076]
- Joseph Antony., M.Suchetha., “Expanding vision-based ADAS for non- structured environments” IET Intelligent Transport Systems.,vol.14,Issue:6, 2020 [IF: 2.480]
- Jacob, G., Raina, G. “Efficient surface plasmon propagation on flexible free-standing and PMMA sandwiched graphene at optimized near to far-IR frequencies”, Bull Mater Sci 43, 256 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12034-020-02226-z [IF: 1.392]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar., M.Suchetha., “A Computationally efficient correlational neural network for automated prediction of chronic kidney disease”., Journal of Innovation and Research in Biomedical Engineering, 2020 (doi.org/10.1016/j.irbm.2020.07.002), [IF: 1.022]
- Avudaiammal, R., Elaveni, P., Selvan, S, Vijayarajan R. “Extraction of Buildings in Urban Area for Surface Area Assessment from Satellite Imagery based on Morphological Building Index using SVM Classifier”. J Indian Soc Remote Sens (Sep 2020). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12524-020-01161-0 [ IF: 0.997]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar., M.Suchetha., “Analysis of salivary components as non-invasive biomarkers for monitoring chronic kidney disease”., International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics, Vol.12 No.2, pp.95 – 107, April 2020 [IF: 0.9]
- Sathiyamoorthi V, Revathy K, Ilavarasi A K, Saravanan V, Jayapandian S , “Usage Data for Predicting Users Trend and Behavioral Analysis in E-Commerce Application”(030320-061226)IJISSS 2020 (Accepted for Publication) [IF 0.03]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar, M.Suchetha., “Analysis of Salivary Components as Non-invasive Biomarkers for Monitoring Chronic Kidney Disease” , International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics Vol.12 No.2, pp.95 – 107 ,2020
- Bhagya., M.Suchetha., “Design and development of low cost Speed of sound based non-invasive MEMS Biosensor for Capnography as a diagnostic tool”, ”, IEEE SENSORS Journal, Vol. 19, No. 19, Oct. 1, 2019 [IF: 3.076]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar, Suchetha., “PSO optimized 1-D CNN-SVM architecture for real-time detection and classification applications”., International Journal of Computers in Biology and Medicine, Volume 108, May 2019, Pages 85-92 [IF: 3.434]
- Navaneeth Bhaskar, Suchetha., “A Deep-Learning-Based System for Automated Sensing of Chronic Kidney Disease”, IEEE Sensors Letters., Volume: 3 , Issue: 10 , Oct. 2019. [IF: 3.076]
- Suchetha., Kumaravel.N.,“IoT based Low Power Wearable ECG Monitoring System “.,Journal of Current signal Transduction Therapy, Volume 14 , Issue 1 , 2019
- George Jacob, Gargi Raina, “Frequency Dependent Graphene Surface Plasmon Properties on Different Dielectrics”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, Vol 8, Issue 3,
- Sam Baskar, R. Pratibha Nalini, Gargi Raina, “A Comparative Analysis on Process Dependent Structural and Optical Properties of Si-Rich Silicon Carbide Thin Films” International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ,Volume-8 Issue-5, pp787- 791.
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Nithya Venkatesan, “Robust optimal sub-band wavelet cepstral coefficient method for speech recognition” International Journal of Computer Aided Engineering and Technology, 11 (2), pp. 163-173. 2019
- Sowmya, N., Alex, J.S.R., Sathiyanarayanan, S., “Real-time supervision of manufacturing plant using IIoT”, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 8 (6), pp. 307-310,2019
- Sharma, A., Alex, J.S.R.,”Wavenet based speech recognition system on an embedded board”, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 7 (6), pp. 923-927 ,2019
- S.Lekha.,M.Suchetha., “Real-Time Non-Invasive Detection and Classification of Diabetes using Modified Convolution Neural Network”, IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics, Vol. 10, No.99, 2018 [IF: 5.223]
- S. Lekha ., Suchetha.M., “A Novel 1-D Convolution Neural Network with SVM Architecture for Real-Time Detection Applications”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 3, No. 99, 2018 [IF: 3.076]
- Smruthy.,M.Suchetha., “Real-Time Classification of Healthy and Apnea Subjects Using ECG Signals with Variational Mode Decomposition”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol. 17, No. 10, 2017 [IF: 3.076] (Listed in Top 50 most popular articles)
- Lekha.,M.Suchetha., “Mathematical Modeling and Simulation Analysis of a Modified Butterworth van Dyke Circuit Model for Non-Invasive Diabetes Detection”, IET circuits, devices and systems Volume: 11 , Issue: 6 , 11 2017 [IF: 1.290]
- Lekha.,M.Suchetha., “Non-invasive detection of diabetes from breath: A Literature review”, International Journal of Biomedical Engineering and Technology, Int. J. Biomedical Engineering and Technology, Vol. 24, No. 1, 2017 [IF: 0.397]
- Suchetha, M., N., “A Novel Approach for the Reduction of 50Hz Noise in Electrocardiogram using Variational Mode Decomposition” International Journal of Current Signal Transduction Therapy, Vol.12, No.1,April 2017, pp: 39-48.
- Suchetha, M., Kumaravel, N., Saravana Kumar “A comparative analysis of EMD based filtering methods for 50 Hz noise cancellation in ECG signal”, Journal of Medical Informatics unlocked, vol. 8,1, Jan 2017, pp: 54-59.
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Nithya Venkatesan, “Modified Multivariate Euclidean Dynamic Time Warping Based Spoken Keyword Detection”, International journal of intelligent engineering systems, (2017) 10(5) pp.172-180
- Purvika Kalkar and John Sahaya Rani Alex, “FPGA Implementation of a Variable Leaky LMS Adaptive Algorithm” -Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research (2017) 10 69-72
- Mitali bhojwani and John Sahaya Rani Alex , “FPGA Implementation of the Dynamic Time Warping algorithm for Speech Recognition” – Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research (2017) 10 348-351 72
- G. Sangeetha., M.Suchetha., “Performance of M-ary quadrature amplitude modulation -based orthogonal frequency division multiplexing for free space optical Q1 transmission”, IET Optoelectronics, vol.01, No.07, 2016. [IF: 1.742]
- Gargi Raina, Thavasiappan Gowthami, Gopal Tamilselvi, “Effect of the Formation of Ambient Ice-like Water Ad- Layers at the Interface of Different Layer Graphene on SiO2/ Si and Si Substrates”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9, 48, (2016), pp 001-005.
- Lekha.,M.Suchetha., “Non- invasive technique using breath analysis for detection and classification of diabetes”, International Journal of Engineering and Technology,vol.4, No. 3, 2016.
- Deepika.,M.Suchetha., “A feature based detection method using segmented MRI images for Alzheimers disease diagnosis”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical sciences, Vol.09, No.01, 2016, pp. 506-509.
- Dayanandha.,M.Suchetha., “Dual AGC model based implementation of auditory nerve”, Journal of Chemical and Pharmaceutical sciences”, Vol.09,No.01,2016,pp.494-497.
- Puja Ramesh Chaudhari and John Sahaya Rani Alex, “Low Power, Small Foot Print Embedded Voice Biometrics System” Pakistan Journal of Biotechnology (2016) 13 121-124
- Puja Ramesh Chaudhari and John Sahaya Rani Alex,” Selection of Features for Emotion Recognition from Speech” Indian Journal of Science and Technology (2016) 9(39)
- Thavasiappan Gowthami, Gopal Tamilselvi, George Jacob and Gargi Raina, “The role of ambient ice-like water adlayers formed at the interfaces of graphene on hydrophobic and hydrophilic substrates probed using scanning probe microscopy”, Chem. Chem. Phys., 17, 13964-13972, 2015, [IF:4.4]
- Dutt, A., Godavarthi, S., Matsumoto, Y., Santana-Rodríguez, G., Avil, A., Sánchez, V., Raina Gargi. “Hw-CVD deposited nanocrystalline silicon thin films at low substrate temperature with white-blue luminescence” (2015),Current Nanoscience, 11 (5), pp. 621-626. [IF.: 0.505]
- Deepika.,M.Suchetha., “MRI Image Fusion Method based on Classification of BEMD Components”, International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, vol.10, No.17, 2015.
- Nitin Sinha, John Sahaya Rani Alex,” IoT Based iPower Saver Meter”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology (2015) 8(19)
- Tanay Mayankbhai Modi, Patel Hardik Anilkumar and John Sahaya Rani Alex,” Low Complexity DWT Architecture Implementation for Feature Extraction using Different Multipliers, Indian Journal of Science and Technology (2015) 8(21)
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Thalkari Sanket Shivkumar and Nithya Venkatesan , “Adapted DTW joint with wavelet transform for isolated digit recognition “,ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences (2015) 10(1) 1-7
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Ajinkya Sunil Mukhedkar and Nithya Venkatesan,” Performance Analysis of SOFM based Reduced Complexity Feature Extraction Methods with back Propagation Neural Network for Multilingual Digit Recognition”, Indian Journal of Science and Technology (2015) 8(19)
- Gowthami T., Kurra N., Raina G., “Interaction and dynamics of ambient water adlayers on graphite probed using AFM voltage nanolithography and electrostatic force microscopy”, Nanotechnology25 (15), 155304, (2014). [I.F.: 3.672]
- M.Suchetha., “Detection and Classification of Premature Ventricular Contraction using Cross Wavelet Transform” International Journal of P2P Network Trends and Technology, Vol.7,Apr. pp. 8-11, 2014.
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Nithya Venkatesan, “Modified MFCC Methods Based on Kl- Transform And Power Law For Robust Speech Recognition”, Journal of Theoretical and Applied Information Technology(2014) ,67 (2), pp. 527-532
- John Sahaya Rani Alex, Nithya Venkatesan, ” Spoken Utterance Detection Using Dynamic Time Warping Method Along With a Hashing Technique,” International Journal of Engineering and Technology (IJET)(2014) 6(2), pp 1100-1108
- Raina G., “Atomic Force Microscopy as a Nanometrology Tool: Some Issues and Future Targets”, Mapan – Journal of Metrology Society of India, 28 (4), 311, (2013). [IF.: 0.477]
- Gowthami T., Gadhewal M., Raina G., “Study of stability of local anodic oxidation on HOPG and few layer graphene using AFM in ambient”, IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 12 (6), 1002-1006, (2013). [IF:1.619]