Division of Advanced Data Science
- D Venkata Lakshmi, L Jeganathan, Self-Replicability of Composite Graph Reproduction System, Complex Systems, 29(1), 45-61, 2020
- S. Gayathri & K.S. Easwarakumar & Susan Elias, “Fuzzy Ontology Based Activity Recognition for Assistive Health Care Using Smart Home,” International Journal of Intelligent Information Technologies (IJIIT), IGI Global, vol. 16(1), pages 17-31, January 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, A. Mohan Krishna, et al. “Trust and Reputation Mechanisms in Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: A Systematic Review”, Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal, February 2020.
- Gillala Rekha, Shaveta Malik, Meghna Maoj Nair, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Intrusion Detection in Cyber Security: Role of Machine Learning and Data Mining in Cyber Security”, ASTESJ, May 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Ajith Abraham “Internet of Things (IoTs): Future Challenging Issues and Possible Research Directions”, IJCISIM, June 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Meghna Manoj Nair, N Sreenath, and Ajith Abraham, “Security, Privacy Research issues in Various Computing Platforms: A Survey and the Road Ahead”, Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS), June 2020.
- Gillala Rekha, V. Krishna Reddy, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “KDOS – Kernel Density based Over Sampling – A Solution to Skewed Class Distribution”, IBICA 2019, Special Issue, June 2020.
- Gillala Rekha, V. Krishna Reddy, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “CIRUS – Critical Instances removal based Under-Sampling – A solution for Class Imbalance”, HIS 2019, IJHIS (Special Issue), June 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, Meghna Manoj Nair, “Internet of Everything (IoE) and Internet of Things (IoTs): Threat Analyses, Possible Opportunities for Future”, 9th World Congress on Information and Communication Technologies (WICT 2019)/ Journal of Information Assurance and Security (JIAS), June 2020, June, 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, G Rekha, “Role of Emerging Technologies in COVID 19: Analyses, Predictions, and Future Countermeasures”, JMIR, August 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, N Sreenath, “Cyber Physical Systems: Analysis, Challenges and Possible Solutions”, International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control (IJICIC), 2020
- Akshara Pramod, Harsh Naicker, and Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Machine Learning and Deep Learning: Open Issues and Future Research Directions for Next Ten Years”, Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, 2020.
- Amit Kumar Tyagi, “Decentralized Everything: A Practical Use of Blockchain Technology in Future Applications”, Wireless Personal Communications, Springer, 2020.
- Brahanya Somasundaram, Shridevi S, Video segmentation and Retrieval, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, May 2019
- Vishal Shah, Shridevi S,Health Insurance Data Processing using Linked Data, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE) ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-8 Issue -10, August 2019.
- Vishal Shah, Shridevi S, Data-Science Recommendation System using Semantic Technology, International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology (IJEAT) ISSN: 2249 – 8958, Volume-9 Issue-1, October 2019.
- Shridevi S, Archana K, Ontology-Based Diet Recommendation System, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE) ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8, Issue-1, September, 2019.
- S, Viswanathan.V, Saleena.B, Semantic Technologies for Medical Knowledge Representation, IGI publications. https://www.igi-global.com/chapter/semantic-technologies-for-medical-knowledge-representation/217077
- Isaac, Susan Elias, S. Rajagopalan and K. S. Easwarakumar, Trait of Gait: Survey on Gait Biometrics, http://arxiv.org/abs/1903.10744}, April 2019.
- Isaac, Susan Elias, S. Rajagopalan and K. S. Easwarakumar, Template-Based Gait Authentication Through Bayesian Thresholding, in IEEE/CAA Journal of Automatica Sinica, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 209-219, Jan. 2019.
- Isaac, Susan Elias, S. Rajagopalan and K. S. Easwarakumar, Multiview Gait-Based Gender Classification through Pose-Based Voting, in Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier, Volume 126, September 2019. Impact Factor 3.255
- Isaac, Susan Elias, S. Rajagopalan and K. S. Easwarakumar, Gait Verification System Through Multiperson Signature Matching for Unobtrusive Biometric Authentication, in Journal of Signal Processing Systems, Springer, vol. 91, no. 2, pp. 147-161, Feb. 2019. Impact Factor 1.088
- VM Nisha, L Jeganathan, A symmetry based anomaly detection in brain using cellular automata for computer aided diagnosis, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, 14(1), 471- 477, 2019.
- D Venkata Lakshmi, L Jeganathan, Graph Self-Replication System, Complex Systems, 28(3), 313-332, 2019
- M Sivagami, T Revathi, L Jeganathan,Dynamic background modelling using multi-swarm optimisation, International Journal of Bioinformatics Research and Applications, 15(1),68-90, 2019
- Shridevi S, Dr. G. Raju, 2018, “A Literature Survey on the Performance Evaluation Model of Semantics enabled Web services”, International Journal of Advanced. Intelligence Paradigms.
- Shridevi and G. Raju, 2018, Ontology Based Annotation Verification Framework for Semantics Enabled Web Services. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 13: 2791-2798.
- Shridevi S., Viswanathan V., Saleena B., 2018 Ontology-Driven Decision Support Systems for Health Care. In: Margret Anouncia S., Wiil U. (eds) Knowledge Computing and its Applications. Springer, Singapore.
- U Srinivasa Rao, L Jeganathan. Replication of a Binary Image on a One-Dimensional Cellular Automaton with Linear Rules, Complex Systems, 27(4), 2018.
- Nisha Vellarayil Mohandas, Lakshmanan Jeganathan, Classification of Two Dimensional Cellular Automata Rules for Symmetric Pattern Generation, Symmetry, 10(12), 772-790, 2018.
- E Isaac, S. Elias, S. Rajagopalan and K. S. Easwarakumar, View-Invariant Gait Recognition Through Genetic Template Segmentation, in IEEE Signal Processing Letters, 24, no. 8, pp. 1188-1192, Aug. 2017. Impact Factor 1.661
- ‘Activity Recognition and Dementia Care in Smart Home’ is published in the Book chapter Digital India 2017. Advances in Theory and Practice of Emerging Markets. Springer
- Vinob Chander, Saswati Mukherjee, Susan Elias, An Applications Interoperability Model for Heterogeneous Internet of Things Environments, Elsevier – International Journal on Computers & Electrical Engineering, Jan 2017, pp 1-10. Impact Factor 1.570
- S. Gayathri, K.S. Easwarakumar, Susan Elias, Probabilistic ontology based activity recognition in smart homes using Markov Logic Network, Elsevier – Knowledge-Based Systems, Vol 121, 173-184, April 2017, Impact Factor 4.529
- Tessy Mathew, L Jeganathan, U Srinivasa Rao, A cellular automata model for safe investment based on expert’s recommendations, International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 14(3-4), 390-400, 2017.
- Sivagami, T. Revathi, L. Jeganathan: An optimised background modelling for effcient foreground extraction. Int. J. High Perform, Comput. Netw. 10(1/2): 44-53, 2017
- T Mathew, US Rao, L Jeganathan, Cellular automata: a decision support system for stock market trading, International Journal of Computational Economics and Econometrics, 6(4), 366-378, 2016.
- M Sivagami, T Revathi, L Jeganathan, Adaptive Foreground Object Extraction in Real Time Videos Using Fuzzy C Means with Weber Principle, Indian Journal of Science and Technology, 9(29), 2016.
- Srinivasa Rao, L. Jeganathan and Tessy Mathew, Error Bounds for Darboux Integral of Continuous Functions with Supremum Norm Using Cellular Automaton. IJCTA, 9(52), 2016.