UG Law Admissions: General Instructions
B.A., LL.B (Hons.) and B.B.A., LLB (Hons.)
Online Group Discussion and Interview
10 th August to 14 th August 2021
General Instructions, Rules and Code of Conduct to the Candidates Appearing for the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview:
1. No change of Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview timings will be entertained under any circumstances.
2. Login through the Zoom Id provided. Candidates need not make calls to the panel members. If required, our faculty will make the call to interview thecandidate.
3. Use your application number and name while logging in to the session: (Ex. 2020500000 Rajan)
4. Candidate must be ready for the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid mismatch in the onlineconnection.
5. The face of the candidate must be visible with proper lighting and without any disturbance in the background. Use your headphone/earphone for good clarity and quality of sound and voice.
6. Select the perfect spot without any external disturbances for your good internet connection.
7. During the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the candidate must maintain appropriate posture, dress formally and must speak in Englishonly.
8. Even in the online environment, eye contact is important. Instead of looking at the person on the screen, look directly into the webcam and stayengaged.
9. Ensure that your computer or mobile is ONalways and that no one else is around when you are attending theOnline Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
10. Communication with anyone other than the panel members during the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview is strictly prohibited.
11. Impersonation or indulging in any kind of misbehaviour is strictly prohibited and will be viewed seriously.
12. All the sessions will be recorded from our end.
13. Recording of session by the candidates is strictly prohibited.
14. Consequences of Rule Violations: If the candidate violates the online test rules, he / she will automatically receive a score of “0” for the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview. The decision of the examiner is final.
15. Shortlisted candidates’ name list will be displayed in the VIT Chennai website. All other admission details will be available in the website immediately.
I, hereby declare that, I shall be solely responsible for my device/system and internet connection. I, hereby, promise to abide by the VIT rules, regulations, and the code of conduct prescribed for the Online Group Discussion and Personal Interview.